- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
St Louis Blues at Minnesota Wild Predictions & Tips - Wild's Fantastic Home Form To Continue
- St Louis Blues at Minnesota Wild predictions for Thursday
- Blues-Wild to start 01:00 BST (Friday) at Xcel Energy Center in St Paul, Minnesota
- Minnesota have won seven of the last eight while St Louis are 3-3 in their last six games
- Wild tipped to avenge Wednesday night's defeat
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
St Louis Blues at Minnesota Wild Predictions & Tips
Minnesota can extend their win streak to eight games here.
The Wild have lost three straight meetings with St Louis this month, but they can overcome that hoodoo here.
Minnesota are 14-2 at home since February 1 and have one of the best home records in the league.
- Minnesota Wild have won seven of the last eight
- Minnesota Wild are 17-5 at home this season
- Minnesota Wild are 14-2 at home since February 1
- Minnesota Wild have won by 2+ goals in six of their last seven wins
- St Louis Blues have won just one of their last six road games
- St Louis Blues are 3-8 in their last 11 road games
Head To Head
- Minnesota Wild lead the all-time series 41-35-5-11
- Minnesota Wild lead the regular season series 36-29-5-11
St Louis Blues Form & Team News
St Louis got back on track with back-to-back victories against Colorado.
They upset Minnesota on Wednesday, but the Blues have lost five of the last six on the road.
Carl Gunnarsson (lower body) and Oskar Sundqvist (knee) are both done for the season.
Vince Dunn (upper body) and Colton Parayko (upper body) both missed Monday’s win over the Avalanche.
Minnesota Wild Form & Team News
Minnesota have already booked a playoff spot and in good form with seven wins in eight games.
They have been almost flawless at home since February 1, winning 14 of their 16 games.
The Wild have an almost fully fit roster too.
Marco Rossi (upper body) will not play again this season but Nick Bjugstad (upper body) has been cleared to return.
St Louis Blues at Minnesota Wild FAQs
Where can I watch the St Louis Blues at Minnesota Wild live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the St Louis Blues at Minnesota Wild live stream.
Minnesota have lost three straight meetings with St Louis.
Winning at the Wild once is tough. To do it in back-to-back games even tougher. Minnesota can bounce back here.
Best Bet: Minnesota Wild Moneyline @-135.14 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: MInnesota -1.5 Spread @195.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units