- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
St Louis Blues at Vegas Golden Knights Predictions & Tips - VGK To Down Blues Again
- St Louis Blues at Vegas Golden Knights predictions for Monday night
- Blues-Knights is set to get underway at 02:00 GMT on Tuesday morning
- Vegas have won four straight at home while St Louis have been feasting on poor opponents
- Vegas tipped to continue strong home form
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
St Louis Blues at Vegas Golden Knights Predictions & Tips
Vegas have already beaten St Louis twice this month. They should do it again here.
The Blues have won six of their last nine on the road, but five of those victories came against the weakest opposition in the division.
Vegas are now 12-2-1 at home this season and have won four straight on the home ice.
That run could continue here in yet another high-scoring game between these two teams.
- Vegas Golden Knights are 5-1 in their last six games
- Vegas are 12-2-1 at home this season and have won four straight at home
- The Golden Knights won back-to-back games against St Louis earlier this month
- St Louis may be 6-3 on the road recently, but five wins came against the West’s bottom two
- More than six goals have been all three meetings so far this season
Head To Head
- Vegas lead the all-time series 7-5
- Vegas lead the regular season series 6-5
- The Golden Knights are 2-1 vs St Louis this season
St Louis Blues Form & Team News
St Louis aided their postseason push with back-to-back wins in San Jose last week.
Those victories in the ‘Shark Tank’ ended a run of five straight defeats for the Blues that included back-to-back losses against Vegas.
St Louis are being hammered by injuries at the minute with several players sidelined.
Ivan Barbashev (lower body) Colton Parayko and Mackenzie MacEachern (both upper body) are all on injured reserve.
Zach Sanford has been added to the COVID Protocol list and Robert Thomas (thumb) remains out.
Oskar Sundqvist will not play again this season due to a torn ACL in his left knee.
Vegas Golden Knights Form & Team News
Vegas fell to defeat last time out but they are 5-1 in their last six games – a run that started with two wins over St Louis.
They also boast an outstanding 12-2-1 record at home this season.
The Golden Knights are benefiting from a pretty short injury list that is getting shorter.
Chandler Stephenson is back from an undisclosed injury, while Max Pacioretty (lower body) and Alex Pietrangelo (undlsclosed) are nearing returns.
St Louis Blues at Vegas Golden Knights FAQs
Where can I watch the St Louis Blues at Vegas Golden Knights live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the St Louis Blues at Vegas Golden Knights live stream.
Vegas have been dominant on the home ice this season so it is tough to go against them.
They have also beaten St Louis twice this month already. That could become a hat-trick here.
Best Bet: Vegas Golden Knights Moneyline @-131.58 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Vegas & +5.5 Goals Match & Total Goals @220.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units