- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
Tampa Bay Lightning at Dallas Stars Predictions & Tips – Tampa To Cover Again
- Tampa Bay Lightning at Dallas Stars predictions for Tuesday night
- Lightning-Stars is set to get underway at 00:30 GMT on Wednesday morning
- Tampa Bay have won 13 of the last 16 while Dallas have won just six of the last 24
- Tampa Bay are tipped to cover and beat the Stars once again
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Tampa Bay Lightning at Dallas Stars Predictions & Tips
Tampa Bay are 3-0 against Dallas and that should become 4-0 here.
The Lightning head out on the road having won 13 of their last 16 games – a run that includes back-to-back wins over the Stars.
Dallas, meanwhile, have won just six times since starting off 4-0. They are now 6-18 in their last 24 games.
Tampa covered a -1.5 handicap in the two previous meetings and have won by two or more goals on 18 occasions this season.
- Tampa Bay have won 13 of their last 16 games
- Dallas have won only six of their last 24 outings
- The Lightning are a perfect 3-0 vs. the Stars this season
- Tampa Bay covered a -1.5 spread in each of their last two wins over Dallas
- 18 of Tampa’s 23 wins this season have seen them cover a -1.5 handicap
Head To Head
- Tampa Bay lead the all-time series 23-22
- Dallas lead the regular season series 20-19
- Tampa Bay have won all three meetings so far this season
- Two of the Lightnings three wins over the Stars have been in Dallas
Tampa Bay Lightning Form & Team News
Tampa Bay are enjoying a four-game win streak and have now won 13 of the last 16.
They have dropped a few on the road of the course of the season, but none of those defeats were in Dallas where they are 2-0.
Ryan McDonagh (lower body) is a doubt after leaving Sunday’s game with injury, while Anders Nilsson (concussion) remains on injured reserve.
Mitchell Stephens (knee) is out indefinitely, while Nikita Kucherov (hip) will not return before the end of the regular season.
Dallas Stars Form & Team News
Dallas were beaten at home by Nashville on Sunday and have now lost six of the last 24.
To make matters worse they are riddled with injuries.
Ben Bishop (knee), Tyler Seguin (hip) and Stephen Johns (concussion) are all still sidelined.
Mark Pysyk (lower body) stays on injury reserve, but Andrew Cogliano (illness) and Blake Comeau (upper body) could feature.
Tampa Bay Lightning at Dallas Stars FAQs
Where can I watch the Tampa Bay Lightning at Dallas Stars live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Tampa Bay Lightning at Dallas Stars live stream.
Tampa Bay are in fantastic form. Dallas clearly are not.
The Lightning should beat the Stars for the fourth time this season and continue their season-long trend of covering the spread in wins.
Best Bet: Tampa Bay Lightning Moneyline @-166.67 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Tampa Bay -1.5 Point Spread @167.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units