- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
Tampa Bay Lightning at Detroit Red Wings Predictions & Tips - Lighting To Strike In Motor City
- Tampa Bay Lightning at Detroit Red Wings predictions for Sunday
- Lightning-Red Wings to start 20:00 BST at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Michigan
- Tampa & Detroit meeting for the second time this weekend
- Lightning tipped to head home with the win
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Tampa Bay Lightning at Detroit Red Wings Predictions & Tips
Tampa Bay can head home on the back of a victory in Detroit.
The Lightning fell to defeat in the first meeting between these two teams this weekend.
They are the better team though, and they can avenge that loss on Sunday night.
- Tampa Bay Lightning are 6-3 in their last nine games
- Tampa Bay Lightning are 4-3 vs Detroit Red Wings this season
- Tampa Bay Lighting can still improve their playoff seeding in the Central Division
- Detroit Red Wings have lost six of their last sight games
- Detroit Red Wings are 6-5 in their last 11 games at home
Head To Head
- Detroit Red Wings lead the all-time series 37-24-2-6
- Detroit Red Wings lead in the regular season series 33-26-2-6
Tampa Bay Lightning Form & Team News
Tampa Bay’s form was patchy for much of April but they ended the month in great shape.
The Lightning won six of their last eight games of the month and each of the final four.
Steven Stamkos (lower body) and Anders Nilsson (concussion) remain on injured reserve.
Jan Rutta (lower body) is considered week to week, while Nikita Kucherov (hip) may not return until the playoffs.
Detroit Red Wings Form & Team News
Detroit Red closed out April in poor form, ending any slight hope they had of making the postseason.
The Red Wings lost six of their last seven games last month and entered May on a three-game losing skid.
The injury report did not make for good reading either with Robby Fabbri joining the list.
Tyler Bertuzzi, Dylan Larkin, Frans Nielsen and Bobby Ryan will not play again this season.
Tampa Bay Lightning at Detroit Red Wings FAQs
Where can I watch the Tampa Bay Lightning at Detroit Red Wings live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Tampa Bay Lightning at Detroit Red Wings live stream.
Detroit have had their moments against Tampa Bay, but the Lightning are the better team.
They should be able to down the Red Wings and avenge Saturday night's surprise loss.
Best Bet: -5.5 Total Goals @-111.11 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Tampa & -5.5 Moneyline & Total Goals @131.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit