- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
- Saturday 29
Vegas Golden Knights at Anaheim Ducks Predictions & Tips - Vegas To Win In Anaheim's House
- Vegas Golden Knights at Anaheim Ducks predictions for Friday
- Golden Knights-Kings to start 03:00 BST (Saturday) at the Honda Center in Anaheim
- Vegas have won five of the last six while Anaheim are 3-5 in their last eight games
- Golden Knights tipped to keep run going with comfortable win
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Vegas Golden Knights at Anaheim Ducks Predictions & Tips
Vegas are firmly back on track and should be victorious here.
The Golden Knights have won five of the last six games and have covered -1.5 on four occasions.
They have had the upper-hand on Anaheim all season and they is unlikely to change here.
- Vegas Golden Knights are 5-1 in their last six games
- Vegas Golden Knights have covered -1.5 in four of those wins
- Vegas Golden Knights are 4-1 against Anaheim this season
- Vegas Golden Knights won their previous game in Anaheim
- Anaheim Ducks are 3-5 in their last eight games
- Anaheim Ducks have lost five straight games at home
- Anaheim Ducks are 2-13 at home since early February
Head To Head
- Vegas Golden Knights lead the all-time series 14-3
- Vegas Golden Knights are 4-1 against Anaheim Ducks this season
Vegas Golden Knights Form & Team News
Vegas have bounced back from their mini slump a couple of weeks ago.
The Golden Knights have won five of their last six games and have won four of five against Anaheim this season.
Ryan Reaves (undisclosed) was placed on Injured Reserve this week, but he is their only player out.
Anaheim Ducks Form & Team News
Anaheim go into this on the back of back-to-back wins over San Jose.
However, they have lost five of their last eight and have been terrible at home, going 2-13 since early February.
Hampus Lindholm (wrist), Sonny Milano (upper body), Carter Rowney (knee) and Sam steel (undisclosed) are all out.
Ryan Getzlaf sat out Tuesday but returned 24 hours later so he should feature here.
Vegas Golden Knights at Anaheim Ducks FAQs
Where can I watch the Vegas Golden Knights at Anaheim Ducks live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Vegas Golden Knights at Anaheim Ducks live stream.
Vegas’ mini-slump is firmly behind them and they are hot on Colorado’s heels in the West.
They should keep the heat on the Avalanche by powering past Anaheim on Friday night.
Best Bet: Vegas Golden Knights 60 Minutes @-175.44 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Vegas -1.5 Spread @105.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units