- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
Vegas Golden Knights at Arizona Coyotes Predictions & Tips - Vegas To Turn Streak Up To 11
- Vegas Golden Knights at Arizona Coyotes predictions for Friday
- Golden Knights-Coyotes to start 03:00 BST (Saturday) at Gila Rivera Arena in Glendale, Arizona
- Vegas have won 10 straight while Arizona have lost eight of their last 10
- Golden Knights tipped for another comfortable victory over Coyotes
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Vegas Golden Knights at Arizona Coyotes Predictions & Tips
Vegas can make it 11 straight wins against a team they have dominated.
The Golden Knights have beaten Arizona twice already this month and are 5-1 against them this season.
Vegas continue to cover -1.5 and they can do it again here.
- Vegas Golden Knights have won 10 in a row
- Vegas Golden Knights covered -1.5 in eight of those wins
- Vegas Golden Knights are 5-1 vs Arizona this season
- Vegas Golden Knights have covered -1.5 in three of those wins
- Vegas Golden Knights have scored 3+ goals in each of their last eight games
- Vegas Golden Knights have conceded less than three goals in nine straight games
- Arizona Coyotes are 2-8 in their last 10 games
Head To Head
- Vegas Golden Knights lead the all-time series 13-5
- Vegas Golden Knights are 5-1 vs Arizona Coyotes this season
Vegas Golden Knights Form & Team News
Vegas are enjoying the best active win streak in the NHL by quite some distance.
The Golden Knights have won 10 straight games – a run that includes back-to-back wins over Arizona.
Ryan Reaves remains on injured reserve and Tomas Nosek is set to miss this matchup.
Reilly Smith and Keegan Kolesar returned on Thursday but Nicolas Roy missed out and is questionable.
Arizona Coyotes Form & Team News
Arizona lost back-to-back games in San Jose and have now lost eight of their last 10.
This miserable run has dealt a massive blow to the Coyotes’ chances of making the playoffs.
Arizona do not have many injury concerns as they try to stop the rot though.
Tyler Pitlick is on injured reserve and Conor Garland is considered ‘week to week’.
Vegas Golden Knights at Arizona Coyotes FAQs
Where can I watch the Vegas Golden Knights at Arizona Coyotes live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Vegas Golden Knights at Arizona Coyotes live stream.
There seems to be no stopping Vegas right now. The Golden Knights are red hot.
They have also dominated Arizona this season. That should continue on Friday night.
Best Bet: Vegas -1.5 Spread @135.00 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Vegas Golden Knights Race To 3 Goals @-131.58 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units