- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
Vegas Golden Knights at Los Angeles Kings Predictions & Tips - VGK Can Win Goalfest
- Vegas Golden Knights at Los Angeles Kings predictions for Friday night
- Knights-Kings is set to get underway at 02:00 GMT on Saturday morning
- West leaders Vegas have reeled off four straight wins while LA have lost seven of the last 10
- The Golden Knights are tipped to complete hat-trick of wins over Kings
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Vegas Golden Knights at Los Angeles Kings Predictions & Tips
Vegas can continue to set the standard with a fifth straight win.
The Golden Knights stumbled a couple of weeks ago with back-to-back losses in Minnesota, but they have responded well.
Vegas boast a strong road record and LA have been hit-and-miss at home, so another comfortable win over the Kings could be on the cards for the Golden Knights.
- Vegas have won four games in a row
- Los Angeles have lost seven of their last 10 games
- The Golden Knights have beaten the Kings twice already this season
- Vegas have won those meetings by a combined score of 9-5
- Each meeting between the two teams this season has produced seven goals
- Both teams have scored at least twice in those two games
Head To Head
- Vegas Golden Knights lead the overall series 11-6
- Vegas lead the regular season series 7-6
- The Golden Knights have won both meetings with Los Angeles so far this season
Vegas Golden Knights Form & Team News
Vegas have maintained top spot in the West with four straight wins – two at home and two on the road.
The Golden Knights are one of the better travellers in the NHL too, going 8-4 on the road so far this season.
The have also got the better of LA in their two previous meetings, with 5-2 and 4-3 wins coming on their home ice.
The Golden Knights have no fresh injury concerns ahead of this one.
Robin Leher is available again after overcoming a concussion, but the game may come too soon for Alex Pietrangelo and Chandler Stephenson.
Both men missed Wednesday’s win with undisclosed injuries.
Los Angeles Kings Form & Team News
Los Angeles have been hit-and-miss in recent weeks.
The Kings have gone 3-3 in their last six games, but they did run out comfortable 4-1 winners against the St Louis Blues earlier this week.
Their 5-3-4 home record is underwhelming and they have already lost twice to Vegas so far this season.
Dustin Brown is doubtful for this game after an upper body injury kept him out of that victory against the Blues. Martin Frk (undisclosed) remains on injured reserve.
There is some good news though – Jaret Anderson-Dolan returned from an undisclosed injury earlier this week.
Vegas Golden Knights at Los Angeles Kings FAQs
Where can I watch the Vegas Golden Knights at Los Angeles Kings live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Vegas Golden Knights at Los Angeles Kings live stream.
Vegas are in good form and have dominated Los Angeles this season. That is unlikely to change on Wednesday night.
The Golden Knights should come out on top in what could be another high-scoring encounter between these two teams.
Best Bet: Vegas Golden Knights Moneyline @-166.67 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: VGK & +5.5 Goals Match & Total Goals @220.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units