- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
- Friday 28
Vegas Golden Knights at Los Angeles Kings Predictions & Tips - VGK To Cover & Beat Kings Again
- Vegas Golden Knights at Los Angeles Kings predictions for Wednesday
- Flames-Maple Leafs is set to get underway at 03:00 BST on Thursday morning
- Vegas beat LA on Monday night for their fourth win in five games
- Golden Knights tipped to once again get the better of the Kings
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Vegas Golden Knights at Los Angeles Kings Predictions & Tips
Vegas can make it five wins in six games with another victory in Los Angeles.
The Golden Knights are on form once again having covered -1.5 in three of their last four wins.
One of those victories was a 4-2 win over the Kings in LA on Monday night.
Vegas are 5-2 against the Kings this season and could make it 6-2 here.
- Vegas Golden Knights have won four of their last five games
- Vegas Golden Knights beat Los Angeles Kings 4-2 on Monday night
- Vegas Golden Knights are 5-2 vs Los Angeles Kings this season
- Vegas Golden Knights have covered -1.5 in all five of their wins over Los Angeles Kings
- Los Angeles Kings are 7-14 since the start of March
- Nine of Los Angeles King’s last 11 losses have been by two goals or more
Head To Head
- Vegas Golden Knights lead the all-time series 14-8-2
- Vegas Golden Knights lead the regular season series 10-8-2
Vegas Golden Knights Form & Team News
Vegas have bounced back from a three-game skid with four wins in their last five games.
This includes Monday’s win over LA – their fifth success in seven meetings with the Kings this season.
Vegas boast a clean bill of health with no players on the injury report at this time.
Los Angeles Kings Form & Team News
Los Angeles have lost 14 of the 21 games they have played since the start of March.
They have struggled badly at home too recently, losing four of the last five.
The Kings are pretty healthy at this point though.
Only Tobias Bjornfort (upper body) and Martin Frk (undisclosed) feature on the injury report.
Vegas Golden Knights at Los Angeles Kings FAQs
Where can I watch the Vegas Golden Knights at Los Angeles Kings live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Vegas Golden Knights at Los Angeles Kings live stream.
Vegas have a great habit of covering the spread when beating LA – they have done it five times.
The Kings, meanwhile, continue to lose by two or more repeatedly. Vegas can win and cover here.
Best Bet: Vegas -0.5 60 Minute Handicap @-161.29 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Vegas -1.5 Spread @125.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units