- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
Winnipeg Jets at Calgary Flames Predictions & Tips - Another Road Win For Jets
- Winnipeg Jets at Calgary Flames predictions for Friday
- Jets-Flames is set to get underway at 02:00 GMT on Saturday morning
- Winnipeg have won their last two while Calgary have lost three straight
- The Jets are tipped to make it three wins on the spin
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Winnipeg Jets at Calgary Flames Predictions & Tips
Winnipeg can make it three road wins in a row here.
The Jets bounced back from losses in Edmonton with back-to-back wins in Vancouver, and they now face a Calgary team who have lost three straight.
Winnipeg have had a slight edge in the series so far, winning three of the five games.
That trend is likely to continue here with the Jets continuing their push to win the North.
- Winnipeg Jets are second in the North win a 20-11-2 record
- Winnipeg Jets have won their last two road games
- Winnipeg Jets have won three of the five meetings with Calgary this season
- Calgary Flames are second from bottom in the North with a 15-16-3 record
- Calgary Flames have lost three straight games
- Calgary Flames have scored just two goals across their last three games
Head To Head
- Calgary Flames lead the all-time series 20-18
- The regular season series is tied at 17-17-1 (regulation time)
- Winnipeg Jets are 3-2 in meetings with Calgary Flames this season
Winnipeg Jets Form & Team News
Winnipeg started out this six-game road trip with back-to-back defeats in Edmonton.
They have bounced back though, beating Vancouver in each of their last two games.
On the injury front Bryan Little (head) has been told by doctors that he should not play again this season.
Nathan Beaulieu remains on injured reserve with an upper body injury.
Calgary Flames Form & Team News
Calgary started off a four-game road trip with a surprise victory in Toronto.
They lost their last three though, losing twice to the only team below them in the division, Ottawa.
Flames head coach Geoff Ward has an almost fully-fit roster at his disposal as he tries to stop the rot.
Joakim Nordstrom sat out Wednesday’s loss with a lower body injury and is considered ‘day-to-day’ for this one.
Winnipeg Jets at Calgary Flames FAQs
Where can I watch the Winnipeg Jets at Calgary Flames live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Winnipeg Jets at Calgary Flames live stream.
Winnipeg are back on track thanks to a couple of victories in Vancouver.
They can keep this good run going by beating a Calgary team that has lost three straight and scored only two goals in that time.
Best Bet: Winnipeg +1.5 Spread @-232.56 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Winnipeg Jets Moneyline @105.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units