British Grand Prix Odds – Max Verstappen odds-on to win at Silverstone
- British Grand Prix takes place on Sunday, July 3
- Max Verstappen 10/11 favourite to win the race with Coral
- Charles Leclerc 9/4 second favourite ahead of 7/1 Carlos Sainz
World championship leader Max Verstappen is odds-on to win the British Grand Prix.
Verstappen has six race wins so far this season and leads the world championship race by 46 points.
He is 10/11 with Coral to increase his lead by winning the next race at Silverstone.
“Verstappen is already building a dominant lead in the title standings,” Coral’s Harry Aitkenhead told FreeTips.com.
“Victory at Silverstone next would take him to the brink of the title.
“We make him a shade of odds-on to come home in front at the British Grand Prix this summer.”
Verstappen is now just 1/6 to win the world championship for the second season running.
Latest British Grand Prix Odds
To win race
10/11 Max Verstappen, 9/4 Charles Leclerc, 7/1 Carlos Sainz, 12/1 Sergio Perez, 14/1 Lewis Hamilton, 16/1 George Russell, 33/1 Bar
To win the World Championship
1/6 Max Verstappen, 5/1 Charles Leclerc, 33/1 Bar
Top Betting Sites
05 June 2023
- Ninjas in Pyjamas vs LGD Gaming -
- ThunderTalk Gaming vs Anyone's Legend -
- Varbergs BoIS FC v BK Hacken -
- Malmo FF v Degerfors -
06 June 2023
- Fatih Karagumruk v Kasimpasa -
- Arminia Bielefeld v Wehen SV -
19 June 2023
- NBA Finals Offer -
Today's Acca Tips