Formula 1 World Championship Odds – Max Verstappen odds-on to win drivers’ title
- Max Verstappen 4/6 to win F1 title with Coral
- Verstappen opened up six-point lead at Spanish Grand Prix
- Lewis Hamilton odds cut but he stays an outsider at 20/1
Max Verstappen is odds-on to successfully retain his world title after winning the Spanish Grand Prix.
Verstappen took a six-point lead in the standings on Sunday and are now 4/6 to win the drivers’ title with Coral.
“Verstappen is now odds on to defend the crown he so dramatically won last season,” said Harry Aitkenhead told FreeTips.com.
Charles Leclerc is considered Verstappen’s only real rival at 6/4, with George Russell next up at 16/1.
Lewis Hamilton saw his odds cut from 28/1 to 20/1 after one of his better weekends of the season so far.
“Mercedes have finally found their form and Hamilton’s superb recovery from 19th to the points will give him hope,” Aitkenhead added.
“The odds have been cut to 20/1 on him winning the title.”
Latest Formula 1 Odds
To win the 2022 World Championship
4/6 Verstappen, 6/4 Leclerc, 16/1 Russell, 20/1 Hamilton, 66/1 Bar
Top Betting Sites
11 December 2023
- Mccartney Kessler vs Margaux Rouvroy -
- Arantxa Rus vs Gabriela Knutson -
- Alliance vs Sprout -
- Ankaragucu v Caykur Rizespor -
- Konyaspor v Sivasspor -
- Empoli v Lecce -
- Cagliari v Sassuolo -
- Rayo Vallecano v Celta Vigo -
- Portsmouth v Bolton -
- Tenerife v Alcorcon -
12 December 2023
- DET Red Wings @ DAL Stars -
- Ice Hockey
- GB Packers @ NY Giants -
- TEN Titans @ MIA Dolphins -
- BKN Nets @ SAC Kings -
- Sydney Thunder vs Brisbane Heat - Twenty20 -
- PSV v Arsenal -
- Lens v Sevilla -
- Barnet v Newport County -
- Man Utd v Bayern Munich -
- Union Berlin v Real Madrid -
13 December 2023
- ENCE vs Cloud9 -
- Melbourne Stars vs Perth Scorchers - T20 Big Bash -
- MOUZ vs G2 Esports -