Formula 1 World Championship Odds – Max Verstappen odds-on to win drivers’ title
- Max Verstappen 4/6 to win F1 title with Coral
- Verstappen opened up six-point lead at Spanish Grand Prix
- Lewis Hamilton odds cut but he stays an outsider at 20/1
Max Verstappen is odds-on to successfully retain his world title after winning the Spanish Grand Prix.
Verstappen took a six-point lead in the standings on Sunday and are now 4/6 to win the drivers’ title with Coral.
“Verstappen is now odds on to defend the crown he so dramatically won last season,” said Harry Aitkenhead told FreeTips.com.
Charles Leclerc is considered Verstappen’s only real rival at 6/4, with George Russell next up at 16/1.
Lewis Hamilton saw his odds cut from 28/1 to 20/1 after one of his better weekends of the season so far.
“Mercedes have finally found their form and Hamilton’s superb recovery from 19th to the points will give him hope,” Aitkenhead added.
“The odds have been cut to 20/1 on him winning the title.”
Latest Formula 1 Odds
To win the 2022 World Championship
4/6 Verstappen, 6/4 Leclerc, 16/1 Russell, 20/1 Hamilton, 66/1 Bar
Top Betting Sites
05 June 2023
- Ninjas in Pyjamas vs LGD Gaming -
- ThunderTalk Gaming vs Anyone's Legend -
- Varbergs BoIS FC v BK Hacken -
- Malmo FF v Degerfors -
06 June 2023
- Fatih Karagumruk v Kasimpasa -
- Arminia Bielefeld v Wehen SV -
19 June 2023
- NBA Finals Offer -
Today's Acca Tips