Formula One Odds – Max Verstappen cut to 2/5 to win World Championship
- Max Verstappen won Sunday’s Azerbaijan GP
- Red Bull star has 21-point lead in Drivers’ Championship
- Verstappen’s title odds cut to just 2/5 by Coral
Max Verstappen’s odds of winning the 2022 Formula 1 World Championship have been cut again by the bookmakers.
Verstappen’s victory in Sunday’s Azerbaijan Grand Prix has seen him open up a 21-points lead at the top of the standings.
That was his fifth race win of the season and the Red Bull star is now into 2/5 (from 8/11) to win the world title with Coral.
“Max Verstappen is now in full control of the Drivers' Championship following victory in Baku,” Coral's John Hill told FreeTips.com.
“He is now the short odds-on favourite to lift the title at the end of the year.”
Charles Leclerc lost ground in Sunday’s race but is still considered Verstappen’s biggest threat at 10/3.
Sergio Perez, who climbed to second place in the standings at the weekend, is now 7/1.
Latest 2022 F1 Drivers’ Championship Odds
2/5 Max Verstappen, 10/3 Charles Leclerc, 7/1 Sergio Perez, 50/1 Bar
Top Betting Sites
05 June 2023
- Ninjas in Pyjamas vs LGD Gaming -
- ThunderTalk Gaming vs Anyone's Legend -
- Varbergs BoIS FC v BK Hacken -
- Malmo FF v Degerfors -
06 June 2023
- Fatih Karagumruk v Kasimpasa -
- Arminia Bielefeld v Wehen SV -
19 June 2023
- NBA Finals Offer -
Today's Acca Tips
Horse Racing tips