- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
- Monday 8
- Tuesday 9
- Wednesday 10
- Thursday 11
- Friday 12
- Saturday 13
Buffalo Bills @ Kansas City Chiefs Predictions & Tips - Mahomes key to AFC Conference decider
- Buffalo Bills @ Kansas City Chiefs predictions for Sunday's game
- The AFC Conference Championship is being played at Arrowhead Stadium (11.40pm GMT).
- Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes' fitness will be key to the outcome.
- Back the Bills to be restricted to under 24 points, which has happened in the last 5 head to heads.
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news.
Buffalo Bills @ Kansas City Chiefs Predictions
- Kansas City Chiefs are the defending Super Bowl champions.
- Kansas City Chiefs finished the season 14-2 to win the AFC West.
- Kansas City Chiefs have won 4 of the last 5 matches against the Buffalo Bills.
- Buffalo Bills finished the season 13-3 as AFC West winners.
- Buffalo Bills have won their last 8 matches.
- Buffalo Bills are playing in the AFC Championship game for the first time since 1993.
Head to Head
Kansas City Chiefs Form
Kansas City Chiefs Team News
Buffalo Bills Form
Buffalo Bills Team News
Buffalo Bills @ Kansas City Chiefs FAQs
What is the Buffalo Bills @ Kansas City Chiefs best bet?
With the fitness of Patrick Mahomes unclear, we're focusing on the Bills. Back Josh Allen's passing yards to be under 308.5 and for Buffalo to be kept to under 24 points.
Where can I watch the Buffalo Bills @ Kansas City Chiefs live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Buffalo Bills @ Kansas City Chiefs live stream.
With so-many question marks, I'm opting for the Chiefs to limit Bills quarterback Josh Allen's passing yards once again. The Bills haven't scored more than 22 against the Chiefs in the last five head to heads, so take under 24 as the value bet.