- Monday 20
- Tuesday 21
- Wednesday 22
- Thursday 23
- Friday 24
- Saturday 25
- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
- Tuesday 28
- Wednesday 29
- Thursday 30
Iran vs France Predictions & Tips – France To Blow Out Iran In Final Olympic Basketball Group Game
- Iran vs France tips for Saturday’s Olympic basketball match
- Iran vs France tip-off time is 02:00 BST on Saturday, July 31
- France have a perfect 2-0 record in Group A
- Les Bleus tipped to make straightforward work of Iran
- Preview, predictions & stats
Iran vs France Predictions & Tips
France can maintain their 100% record with a comfortable victory.
Les Bleus followed up the upset win over the United States with a commanding win over the Czech Republic.
They could now make straightforward work of an 0-2 Iran team who were thrashed by the USA.
- France have a 2-0 record in Group A
- France have beaten the USA & Czech Republic so far
- France beat the Czech Republic by 20 points
- France have averaged 90 points per game across the first two games
- Iran have an 0-2 record in Group A
Iran already know their Olympic campaign will come to an end with this matchup.
The Iranians were not disgraced in their first outing at the Games – an 84-78 defeat to the Czech Republic.
Hamed Haddadi recorded a double double (15 points & 10 rebounds) and Behnam Yakhchalidehkordi led the team in scoring with 23 points.
That was not enough though and when they faced the USA next, they failed to lay a glove on the Americans.
Iran were done by half-time as they were blown out 120-66 by Team USA.
Yakhchalidehkordi mustered just 6 points while Haddadi was not as effective inside the paint.
France made an immediate impression on the men’s basketball tournament by beating the USA.
Les Bleus trailed at the half, but they out-scored the Americans 25-11 in the third quarter as part of a fantastic fightback.
Evan Fournier led all scorers with 28 points and Rudy Gobert added 13 points and grabbed nine boards in an 83-76 win.
France then made it back-to-back victories as they overcame a slow start to beat the Czech Republic 97-77.
Fournier shot well once again as he led the scoring with 21 points, but he got plenty of support as three other players hit double figures.
Gobert was not one of them, but he was strong in the pain once again with 1- rebounds.
Iran vs France FAQs
Where can I watch the Iran vs France live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Iran vs France live stream.