Keir Starmer Betting Odds - Labour leader favourite to be next Prime Minister
- Keir Starmer favourite to be next Prime Minister
- Sir Keir also odds-on with bookmakers to remain Labour leader beyond the next General Election
- Labour given big boost in recent poll, moving ahead of the Conservatives
How long will Keir Starmer be Labour leader for?
Keir Starmer Exit Date Odds
|Year of Exit||Odds|
|2023 or earlier||9/2|
|2025 or later||8/11|
Will Keir Starmer be the next Prime Minister?
Next Prime Minister Odds
|Sir Keir Starmer||2/1|
Who will replace Keir Starmer?
Next Labour Leader Betting Odds
Keir Starmer FAQs
Who is Keir Starmer?
Sir Keir Starmer KCB QC MP is a British politician and former lawyer who has served as Leader of the Labour Party and Leader of the Opposition since 2020. He has been Member of Parliament for Holborn and St Pancras since 2015.
Where is Sir Keir Starmer from?
Named after Labour Party founder Keir Hardie, Starmer was born in Southwark in south London and raised in Surrey.
How old is Keir Starmer?
He was born on September 2nd, 1962.
Who is favourite to be the next UK Prime Minister?
Keir Starmer is the bookmakers' favourite to be the next Prime Minister at time of writing. The Labour leader is followed in the betting by the Chancellor, Riski Sunak.
When is the next General Election?
The next general election in the United Kingdom is scheduled to be held on Thursday, May 2nd 2024, in line with the Fixed-term Parliaments Act.
What was Keir Starmer's job?
Before entering politics, Starmer acted exclusively as a defence lawyer specialising in human rights issues, before being appointed as a Queen's Counsel (QC) in 2002. In 2008, he became Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) and Head of the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), holding those roles until 2013. For his role as Director of Public Prosecutions, he was appointed Knight Commander of the Order of the Bath (KCB) in the 2014 New Year Honours.
Who will replace Keir Starmer as Labour leader?
There is nothing to suggest Labour are already considering replacing Starmer, but bookmakers have opened betting markets on the next Labour leader, with Angela Rayner the current favourite.
Top Betting Sites
Chisora at 80/1 🥊 to beat Usyk
Price boost on Chisora to beat Usyk this Halloween at enhanced odds of 80/1!! Mobile only. New customers using promo code EPC80.New customers using EPC80. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 22 October 2020 until 22:30 on 31 October 2020. Max £1 bet at 80/1. Returns paid as 8 x £10 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply.
Bet $1 = Win $100 | NFL
Bet $1, Win $100 if Either Team Scores a Touchdown! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN and WV).Bet $1, Win $100 if Either Team Scores a Touchdown! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN and WV).
Trump 50/1 to win the US Election 🇺🇸
New customers using EPUS2020. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 22 October 2020 until 23:59 on 3 November 2020. Max £1 bet at 50/1.New customers using EPUS2020. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 22 October 2020 until 23:59 on 3 November 2020. Max £1 bet at 50/1. Returns paid as 10 x £5 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply.
31 October 2020
01 November 2020
02 November 2020
03 November 2020
- 2020 US Election Odds & Predictions - Latest Election Betting plus Biden and Trump Odds
- US Election State Predictions & Betting Tips – Get our State Election Predictions for Biden vs Trump in Arizona, Iowa, Texas and more
- US Election betting - Punter places £500,000 bet on Joe Biden to win Presidential Election
04 November 2020
28 November 2020
16 March 2021
- Select All
- Formula 1
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- US Election betting special - Republicans and Donald Trump to win
- US Presidential Election 2020
- US Election 2020 - North Carolina Prediction
- US Election 2020 - Georgia Prediction
- US Election 2020 - Arizona Prediction
- US Election 2020 - Iowa Prediction
- US Election 2020 - Texas Prediction
- US Election 2020 - Michigan Prediction