Keir Starmer Betting Odds - Labour leader favourite to be next Prime Minister
- Keir Starmer favourite to be next Prime Minister
- Latest Next PM odds have Labour leader ahead of Rishi Sunak
- Sir Keir also odds-on with bookmakers to remain Labour leader beyond the next General Election
How long will Keir Starmer be Labour leader for?
Keir Starmer Exit Date Odds
|Year of Exit||Odds|
|2023 or earlier||7/2|
|2025 or later||4/5|
Will Keir Starmer be the next Prime Minister?
Next Prime Minister Odds
|Sir Keir Starmer||2/1|
Who will replace Keir Starmer?
Next Labour Leader Betting Odds
Keir Starmer FAQs
Who is Keir Starmer?
Sir Keir Starmer KCB QC MP is a British politician and former lawyer who has served as Leader of the Labour Party and Leader of the Opposition since 2020. He has been Member of Parliament for Holborn and St Pancras since 2015.
Where is Sir Keir Starmer from?
Named after Labour Party founder Keir Hardie, Starmer was born in Southwark in south London and raised in Surrey.
How old is Keir Starmer?
He was born on September 2nd, 1962.
Who is favourite to be the next UK Prime Minister?
Keir Starmer is the bookmakers' favourite to be the next Prime Minister at time of writing. The Labour leader is followed in the betting by the Chancellor, Riski Sunak.
When is the next General Election?
The next general election in the United Kingdom is scheduled to be held on Thursday, May 2nd 2024, in line with the Fixed-term Parliaments Act.
What was Keir Starmer's job?
Before entering politics, Starmer acted exclusively as a defence lawyer specialising in human rights issues, before being appointed as a Queen's Counsel (QC) in 2002. In 2008, he became Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) and Head of the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), holding those roles until 2013. For his role as Director of Public Prosecutions, he was appointed Knight Commander of the Order of the Bath (KCB) in the 2014 New Year Honours.
Who will replace Keir Starmer as Labour leader?
There is nothing to suggest Labour are already considering replacing Starmer, but bookmakers have opened betting markets on the next Labour leader, with Angela Rayner the current favourite.
Top Betting Sites
23 January 2021
24 January 2021
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Boosts - Get 50/1, 6/1 enhanced odds and Free Bets
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Risk Free Bet - Money back if your bet loses
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 50/1 for McGregor to win in Round 1
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 6/1 for McGregor to win at Parimatch