Michael Gove Betting Odds - Michael Gove's PM odds shorten with bookmakers
- Michael Gove second favourite to be next Conservative Party leader
- Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster has also been well backed in latest Next Prime Minister odds
- Could Dominic Cummings connection help Gove's chances?
Will Michael Gove be the next Conservative Party Leader?
Next Conservative Leader Odds
Will Michael Gove be the next Prime Minister?
Next Prime Minister Odds
Michael Gove FAQs
Who is Michael Gove?
Michael Gove is a British politician and former journalist serving as Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster since 2019 and Minister for the Cabinet Office since 2020. He has been the Member of Parliament for Surrey Heath since 2005.
Who is Michael Gove's wife?
Sarah Vine, a British columnist who has written for the tabloid newspaper the Daily Mail since 2013. She was previously arts editor at The Times.
Who will replace Boris Johnson?
Labour leader Keir Starmer is the bookmakers favourite to replace Boris Johnson as Prime Minister, followed by Rishi Sunak, and then Michael Gove.
Mr Sunak is currently favourite to be the next leader of the Conservative Party, closely followed in the betting by Mr Gove.
When is the next General Election?
The next general election in the United Kingdom is scheduled to be held on May 2nd 2024, in line with the Fixed-term Parliaments Act.
Who will be the next Conservative Party leader?
Rishi Sunak and Michael Gove are the current frontrunners to replace Boris Johnson as the next Conservative leader, according to bookmakers.
Who is favourite to be the next Prime Minister?
Sir Keir Starmer is currently the bookmakers' favourite to be the next UK Prime Minister after being confirmed as the new leader of the Labour Party on April 4th, 2020. He is followed in the betting by Riski Sunak and Michael Gove.
Top Betting Sites
Chisora at 80/1 🥊 to beat Usyk
Price boost on Chisora to beat Usyk this Halloween at enhanced odds of 80/1!! Mobile only. New customers using promo code EPC80.New customers using EPC80. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 22 October 2020 until 22:30 on 31 October 2020. Max £1 bet at 80/1. Returns paid as 8 x £10 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply.
Bet $1 = Win $100 | NFL
Bet $1, Win $100 if Either Team Scores a Touchdown! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN and WV).Bet $1, Win $100 if Either Team Scores a Touchdown! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN and WV).
Trump 50/1 to win the US Election 🇺🇸
New customers using EPUS2020. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 22 October 2020 until 23:59 on 3 November 2020. Max £1 bet at 50/1.New customers using EPUS2020. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 22 October 2020 until 23:59 on 3 November 2020. Max £1 bet at 50/1. Returns paid as 10 x £5 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply.
24 October 2020
- Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Justin Gaethje: Get 25/1 for Khabib to win at William Hill
- UFC 254 Khabib Nurmagomedov Price Boosts - Get 25/1, 10/1 and more on Khabib to beat Justin Gaethje
- UFC 254 Betting Preview & Special - Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Justin Gaethje headlines Fight Island
- Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Justin Gaethje Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - Khabib to remain unbeaten in lightweight title at UFC 254
25 October 2020
- NRL Grand Final Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - Penrith Panthers vs Melbourne Storm for the NRL premiership
- NRL Grand Final First Tryscorer Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - Who will get the first try of the final?
- Clive Churchill Medal Tips, Predictions & Odds - Who will be named best on ground in NRL Grand Final?