Donald Trump Betting Special - What will Trump do on Inauguration Day?
- Betting open on what Donald Trump will be doing during the Inauguration Day ceremony
- The inauguration of Joe Biden as the 46th POTUS takes place place on January 20th.
- Trump odds-on to be playing golf during Wednesday's ceremony
Betting is underway on what Donald Trump will be doing during next week's Inauguration Day ceremony, with the outgoing President backed - perhaps unsurprisingly - to be on a golf course.
The inauguration of Joe Biden as the 46th president of the United States will take place on Wednesday, January 20th.
President Trump confirmed earlier this month via Twitter - prior to being banned by the social media network - that he will not be attending the inauguration ceremony.
Online sportsbook 1xBet have launched a market on what the outgoing President will be doing on January 20th and make it odds-on at 1/2 that he will be playing golf.
It's 6/1 at time of writing that the 74-year-old will be tanning, and 25/1 that he will spend the ceremony speaking by telephone to North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un!
Full odds can be found below.
The market - and other political betting markets including several other Donald Trump betting specials - is open to all 1xBet.com customers.
For new customers looking to open an account, using the 1xBet promo code 2021 NEWBONUS unlocks access to the biggest possible welcome bonus.
What will Donald Trump be doing during the Inauguration Day ceremony?
|During the Inauguration Day ceremony, Donald Trump will be...||Odds|
|Trump will be Playing golf||1/2|
|Trump will be Tanning||6/1|
|Trump will be Speaking with Kim Jong-Un on the telephone||25/1|
|Trump will be On a plane to Russia||50/1|
|Trump will be Measuring his hands||100/1|
Source: 1xBet.com. Odds correct as of January 13th, 2021.
Top Betting Sites
15 January 2021
16 January 2021
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet