Coral Bonus Code - Bet £5, Get 20 in free bets with this Coral welcome offer
- Coral sign up offer allows new customers to get a big welcome bonus.
- Get £20 in free bets when you join Coral and bet £5.
- Promo code currently not required to claim this sign up bonus!
- Summary of Coral Bonus Codes
- Bonus Code
- Coral Bonus Code Pros and Cons
- Sign-up Bonus
- How to Claim the Coral Welcome Bonus
- How to place a bet at Coral
- Sports you can bet on at Coral
- Coral Sports Promotions
- Payment methods
- Coral - Did you know?
- Betting Products
- Customer Service
- Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Coral Promo Code FAQs
Coral bookmaker labels itself as the ‘home of bonus bets’, so you know exactly what the deal is when you sign up here. Its long history means it’s a name you can trust and with Freetips.com, you are assured of the most exclusive offers in sports betting, which includes the latest Coral bonus code.
Coral Bonus Code Pros and Cons
- Free bet only available in certain countries
- Free bet on valid for short period of time (4 days)
Quick 1-2 Guide
- Go to Coral. Simply click the link provided by us on this page which takes you directly to Coral’s web-based betting platform. We can confirm that our links have been checked and authorised, so you are in safe hands with us.
- Complete the registration form. Hit the ‘Join Here’ button and fill in the sign-up form with the required details. This is all very standard stuff such as name, address, email and phone number. With that all complete, hit the ‘Join’ button.
📱 The registration form at Coral only takes a couple of minutes to complete.
How to Claim the Coral Welcome Bonus
- Click the ‘Deposit’ button and fund your account with at least £5. A full list of payment methods given below
- Place your FIRST ever bet on the platform. It must be a £5 win single or a £5 each way (£10 stake) bet. Also, the odds of this bet must be 1.50 (1/2 fractional) or greater
- As soon as the qualifying bet has been placed, your account will be credited with £20 in bonus bets, distributed as 4x£5 free bets.
How to place a bet at Coral
Sports you can bet on at Coral
- American Football
- Aussie Rules
- Beach Volleyball
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
- Motor Sports
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
- Water Polo
- Winter Sports
Coral Sports Promotions
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Skrill 1-Tap
- Connect Card
🏦 You'll find a wide range of payment options at Coral for deposits and withdrawals
Coral - Did you know?
Established in 1926, Coral is one of the UK’s biggest names in sports betting.A few years back it merged with Ladbrokes to form Ladbrokes Coral and subsequently become one of the largest gambling companies in the world.
Now owned by GVC Holdings, Coral still maintains its own brand name which is a sign of trust and respectability for thousands of punters throughout the UK and Europe. The online division is operated by Coral Interactive (Gibraltar) Limited.
It boasts both GBGA and UKGC licences, so customers can be assured of a premium quality service which is fully regulated and deemed safe and fair.
- Live streaming on all UK and Ireland horse racing with Watch Free. This unique feature gives you views direct from the saddle as well as other new camera angles
- Further live streaming on greyhound racing and a number of different sports such as football, tennis, basketball and volleyball
- Good in-play betting coverage with plenty on specific promos and enhanced odds
- Build Your Bet feature allows for same game accumulators
- Comprehensive range of virtual sports
- Commentaries, form guides, tips, predictions and other useful betting tools
- Fantastic mobile sports betting app
- Multiple other products available from your one account, including poker, casino, bingo and lottos
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Selected countries only (please refer to the website for full list)
- Only available to brand new customers only
- The qualifying bet must be made within 14 days of your account registration
- Tote betting or pools do not count as a qualifying bet
- The following payment methods are excluded: Neteller, Skrill, PayPal and Paysafe
- Bonus bets cannot be cashed out
Coral Promo Code FAQs
What is the Coral Promo Code and what do I get?
The Coral promotion code is not required at this time to claim their new customer sign up offer. If a c doe is required, we'll tell you about it. At time of writing, join via this page and bet £10 to get £30 in free bets.
What bonus can I get when I use the Coral promo code?
You can get £30 in free bets when you deposit and bet £10. A Coral promo or bonus code is not required.
What happens if I don't use the promo code at Coral?
If you do not use the Coral bonus code, you will still receive your £30 in free bets.
Is Coral a trusted bookmaker?
Yes. Coral is a household name in the UK and is owned by the financially stable GVC Holdings.
Who is Coral?
Coral is a chain of betting shops in the United Kingdom, owned by GVC Holdings. The Coral business was established by Joe Coral in 1926. It grew into an entertainment conglomerate before undergoing a series of ownership changes starting in 1981. Coral has over 1,800 betting shops across the UK.
In November 2016, Gala Coral was acquired by Ladbrokes, which changed its name to Ladbrokes Coral.Coral and Ladbrokes shops continued to operate under their respective names. GVC Holdings acquired Ladbrokes Coral in March 2018.