Footstock Promo Code - Get a first deposit bonus of up to £100
- Join Footstock today and enjoy trading and fantasy
- Get a 50% first deposit match when joining Footstock
- Trade Premier League players and gamble on their value
- Use your portfolio of players to enter fantasy contests
- Latest Footstock Promo Codes
- Footstock Bonus Code
- Sign Up Offer
- How to claim the Footstock Bonus
- How Footstock Works
- How to deposit funds into your account
- Customer Service
- Sign Up Offer Terms and Conditions
- Footstock FAQs
Latest Footstock Promo Codes
|Footstock Promo Code||50% first deposit bonus up to £100|
Footstock Bonus Code
Sign Up Offer
- Visit Footstock. This link takes you directly to Footstock where you can register a new account.
- Create a new account. Click the Get Started button on the home page and you will be taken to the quick registration form.
- Accept the T&Cs and complete verification. On the registration page, you will need to accept the Terms & Conditions before being able to sign up. Once signed up, you will also need to verify your new account.
How to claim the Footstock Bonus
- Sign up for a new account
- Complete the registration process
- Make your first deposit into your new account
- Get a 50% first deposit match up to £100!
❔ Footstock - Did you know?
How Footstock Works
💷 How to deposit funds into your account
🎧 Customer Service
- E-mail: Via the website
- Mail: WR digital GmbH, am Schulberg 31, 50858 Cologne, Germany
Sign Up Offer Terms and Conditions
- New users receive a deposit bonus of 50% up to £100 in contest credit on their first deposit.
- Bonus paid in contest credit at 50% of first deposit.
- Minimum deposit of £20 required.
- You are at least 18+ years old.
- You will not use the Services in jurisdictions in which they are illegal.
Is there a Footstock sign up bonus?
Yes. New users receive a deposit bonus of 50% up to £100 in contest credit on their first deposit.
What is the Footstock promo code?
You don't need a promo code to join Footstock. Click on the links on this page to be taken directly to the registration page.
How does Footstock work?
Footstock is player trading system that allows you own Premier League player and gamble on their value. That value fluctuates depending on their performance and real-life skills from week to week.
The players owned can then be used to enter rake-free fantasy contests with up to £100k available in prizes.
What is Footstock?
Footstock is a unique playing trading site that gives you the chance to buy and sell players with fellow members. You use your assembled list of players to enter cash prize tournaments and win big every week. It is the perfect combination of gambling and fantasy.
Who owns Footstock?
Footstock was been launched in the UK by Germany-based WR digital GmbH, and is fully licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. Chris Kamara has become an ambassador to help promote the brand.
Top Betting Sites
Chisora at 80/1 🥊 to beat Usyk
Price boost on Chisora to beat Usyk this Halloween at enhanced odds of 80/1!! Mobile only. New customers using promo code EPC80.New customers using EPC80. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 22 October 2020 until 22:30 on 31 October 2020. Max £1 bet at 80/1. Returns paid as 8 x £10 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply.
Bet $1 = Win $100 | NFL
Bet $1, Win $100 if Either Team Scores a Touchdown! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN and WV).Bet $1, Win $100 if Either Team Scores a Touchdown! Paid in free bets. Available in all states (NJ, CO, IN and WV).
🚀 Super Odds Saturday 3pm Treble
Chelsea, Bournemouth And Stoke All To Win - Was 3/1, Now 5/1 at William HillNew customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.William Hill is operated by WHG (International) Limited, a company registered in Gibraltar. William Hill is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (Number: 000-039225 R-319373-009) for customers in Great Britain, and licensed by the Gibraltar Government and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner (RGL no. 034 & 042) for all other customers.