FTX referral code NEWBONUS - Get 5% reduction on fees with this code
- The FTX referral code is NEWBONUS
- Get a reduction on FTX fees when using this code
- Latest FTX Promo Codes
- How to use the FTX referral code
- FTX Limits
- How to Deposit Funds To Your Account
- FTX Ratings
- FTX Trading App
- Where is FTX available?
- Demo Trading
- FTX Options Market
- Prediction Markets
- Customer Service
- FTX Referral Code FAQs
Latest FTX Promo Codes
|FTX Exchange||NEWBONUS||5% reduction on fees|
How to use the FTX referral code
- Go to FTX via this link. This takes you to their official website and directly to the registration page.
- Open an account. Click the ‘Register’ button at the top of the page and enter your email address.
- Insert your promo code. The registration form should already have included the code for you. If not, when asked if you have a referral code, type in our exclusive code: NEWBONUS. Tap to confirm the code, then tap again to create your account.
|Tier||KYC Requirement||Withdrawal Limit|
|Tier 0||Email address||Unable to trade|
|Tier 1||Email address, Name, Country of Residence||$2,000 (daily)|
|Tier 2||Name, Address, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Proof of Address, Photo ID||Unlimited (Crypto only)|
|Tier 3||Proof of Address, Photo ID, Bank Statement||Unlimited|
How to Deposit Funds To Your Account
- EASE OF USE ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- FEES ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- SECURITY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- FEATURES ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- MOBILE APP ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT ⭐⭐⭐⭐
FTX Trading App
Where is FTX available?
FTX Options Market
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Main group (English) - https://t.me/FTX_Official
Trading Discussion - https://t.me/FTX_Trading_Room
Quant Zone Discussion - https://t.me/Ftx_Quant_Zone
FTX Referral Code FAQs
What is the FTX referral code?
Use the FTX promo code NEWBONUS when registering. This referral code will get you a 5% reduction on fees.
What is FTX?
FTX is a cryptocurrency exchange built by traders, for traders. FTX offers innovative products including industry-first derivatives, options, volatility products and leveraged tokens. We strive to develop a platform robust enough for professional trading firms and intuitive enough for first-time users.
Is FTX legit?
Yes. FTX is a legitimate cryptocurrency exchange. The exchange is backed by top cryptocurrency liquidity provider Alamada Research which manages over $70million in digital assets.