NRL 2023 Round 4: Expert Analysis and Predictions
Fox Sports Lab NRL host Eloise Sohier is joined by NRL greats Josh Morris and Chris Lawrence, as well as stats guru Tim Williams, to discuss their Round 4 predictions for the 2023 NRL season.
They cover several games and provide insights on key matchups and factors that could determine the outcome of each match.
- Predictions & Best Bets
- Rabbitohs vs Sea Eagles
- Warriors vs Bulldogs
- Raiders vs Knights
Predictions & Best Bets
|Game||Chris Lawrence||Josh Morris||Tim Williams|
|Rabbitohs vs Sea Eagles||Rabbitohs||Sea Eagles||Sea Eagles|
|Warriors vs Bulldogs||Warriors||Bulldogs||Warriors|
|Raiders vs Knights||Raiders||Raiders||Raiders|
Rabbitohs vs Sea Eagles
- Latrell Mitchell vs Tom Trbojevic: Chris Lawrence highlights the importance of this matchup, as both players have a significant impact on the game.
- Cody Walker vs Josh Schuster: Lawrence mentions that Walker will want to put on a strong performance against Schuster.
- Manly's forwards: Tim Williams discusses how Manly's forward pack has been performing well.
- Predictions: Chris Lawrence backs Rabbitohs, while Josh Morris and Tim Williams side with Manly.
Warriors vs Bulldogs
- Bulldogs' recent performance: Josh Morris believes that the Bulldogs have gained confidence from their recent wins.
- Warriors' defense: Chris Lawrence credits Andrew Webster's defensive philosophy for the Warriors' improved defense.
- Home ground advantage: Tim Williams sides with the Warriors due to their home ground advantage.
- Roster management: Williams praises the Warriors' roster management, which has allowed them to deal with key injuries.
Raiders vs Knights
- Injuries: Josh Morris points out that the injury-hit Knights will face a tough task against the Raiders.
- Raiders' gritty performance: Morris and Tim Williams discuss how the Raiders have shown grit in their recent games.
- Josh Papalii's return: Williams mentions that Papalii's return will bolster the Raiders' forward pack.
- Predictions: Both Chris Lawrence and Josh Morris back the Raiders to win.
The panelists offer differing opinions on some of the Round 4 matchups, with Chris Lawrence backing the Rabbitohs against the majority's choice of the Sea Eagles.
Josh Morris is the only one supporting the Bulldogs in their game against the Warriors, while all panelists agree on the Raiders winning against the Knights.
Top Betting Sites
30 November 2023
- South African Open Championship -
- MOUZ vs Apeks -
- Hero World Challenge -
- Complexity vs FURIA Esports -
- Flavio Cobolli vs Luca Nardi -
- Arthur Fils vs Dominic Stricker -
- Bengaluru vs Punjab -
- Jamshedpur vs Odisha -
- Luca Van Assche vs Alex Michelsen -
- FK Backa Topola v West Ham -
- AEK Athens v Brighton -
- Atalanta v Sporting -
- Besiktas v Club Brugge -
- HJK Helsinki v Aberdeen -
- Fenerbahce vs Real Madrid -
- Hamad Medjedovic vs Abedallah Shelbayh -
- Milano vs Zalgiris -
- Partizan vs Panathinaikos -
- Marseille v Ajax -
- Rangers v Aris Limassol -
- Liverpool v LASK Linz -
- Aston Villa v Legia Warsaw -
01 December 2023
- SEA Seahawks @ DAL Cowboys -
- Brisbane Roar v Western Sydney Wanderers -
- 2023 Long Distance Hurdle -
- Horse Racing
- York v Wigan -
02 December 2023
- Oregon @ Washington -
- Texas @ Oklahoma State -
- Georgia @ Alabama -