- Friday 7
- Saturday 8
- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
Sydney Roosters vs Canberra Raiders Betting Tips, Predictions & Odds - Chooks to consolidate top-four position
- The 2019 NRL Grand Final rematch kicks off Round 10
- The Roosters are looking to win a fourth-straight game against the Raiders
- These two teams have not played out a game with a double figure margin across their last six
- Read our Sydney Roosters vs Canberra Raiders preview and predictions
Roosters Form & Team News
Raiders Form & Team News
Roosters vs Raiders Head to Head
Roosters vs Raiders Betting Odds
Roosters vs Raiders Match Up
Roosters vs Raiders Key Stats
- The last six matches between these two sides has been decided by eight points or less
- Last week was the first time this season the Roosters have conceded the first try of the match
- The Roosters have won their last ten matches at the SCG
Roosters vs Raiders FAQ
When time does the Roosters vs Raiders match start?
The Roosters vs Raiders match is scheduled to kick off at 10.50am BST on Thursday, July 15.
What stadium is the Roosters vs Raiders being played at?
The Roosters vs Raiders match is being played at the SCG, which is located in Sydney.
How can I live stream the Roosters vs Raiders match?
Visit our live streaming page for information on how you can watch the Roosters vs Rai live stream.
Top Betting Sites
Champions League 💰 20£/€ Free Bet Run
Place a total of 20€£ bets in Champions matches (odds 2.0 or higher), using BetBuilder or Match Combos, and get a 5€£ FreeBet to start your run. Up to 10 times.Promotion runs from 07/08/2020 - 23/08/2020 • Min bet £20 on odds of evens (2.0) or higher on Champions League matches using our Bet Builder or Match Combos market • Free Bet will be credited upon bet placement, must be claimed and expires after 3 days • Win with your Free Bet and receive another • Continue receiving Free Bets up to 10 times if you maintain your winning streak • When your streak ends, you can re-enter the promotion by meeting the £20 bet requirement (up to a max of 3 times) • Withdrawal restrictions and full T&Cs apply
Ts and Cs apply. 21+ only.
New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.William Hill is operated by WHG (International) Limited, a company registered in Gibraltar. William Hill is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (Number: 000-039225 R-319373-009) for customers in Great Britain, and licensed by the Gibraltar Government and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner (RGL no. 034 & 042) for all other customers.