- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
England vs USA Predictions & Tips - England tipped for big win against USA
- England vs USA predictions for Sunday’s rugby international fixture
- Match is being played at 14:00 BST at Twickenham in London
- USA lost by less than 39 points in their last 5 matches
- I am backing USA to cover the +39 handicap
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
USA tipped to come within 37 points of England (Getty images)
England vs USA Predictions
England will have a completely new team out on the field this weekend. The USA can take advantage of the lack of continuity by putting in a competitive performance. The visitors are backed to lose by less than 39 points.
- England beat USA by 38 points in their last match.
- England have lost 3 of their last 5 matches.
- England finished 5th in the 20201 Six Nations.
- England have 8 debutants in their starting lineup.
- USA have lost their last by less than 39 points.
Head to Head
England and the USA have only met on one previous occasion. That match took place at the 2019 Rugby World Cup where England won 45-7.
England have had a season they’d like to forget after finishing fifth in the 2021 Six Nations. They only managed two victories in their five matches.
A 40-26 loss to Wales was followed by a narrow and slightly fortunate 23-20 win at home against France. In their last match England lost 32-18 in Dublin to Ireland.
These mid-year Test matches will be used by Eddie Jones to scout some of the younger talent in the English game.
England Injuries & Team News
Eddie Jones has named eight uncapped players to start against the USA.
England have a host of players on tour with the British & Irish Lions while Jones has also taken this opportunity to rest players such as George Ford, Ben Youngs and Jonny May.
The USA have not played rugby since the 2019 Rugby World Cup concluded due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
At the World Cup the USA lost all four of their matches. They lost 45-7 to England, 33-9 to France, 47-17 to Argentina and 31-19 to Tonga.
They will be using this tour to prepare for their upcoming Rugby World Cup qualifying matches against Canada.
USA Injuries & Team News
The USA are as close to full strength as they could have hoped to be. Their side will be announced later.
England vs USA Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch England vs USA live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch England vs USA live stream