England 3-1 to win 2023 Rugby World Cup - Three Lions face Argentina and Japan in Pool D
- England 3-1 to win 2023 Rugby World Cup
- England to face Argentina and Japan in Pool D
- Tournament will be held in France
- New Zealand are 7-4 favourites
- South Africa and France are both 5-1
England are 3-1 with bookmaker Coral to win the 2023 Rugby World Cup and go one better than in 2019 when they lost to South Africa in the final.
That makes them the second favourites behind New Zealand who are 7-4.
South Africa and hosts France are both 5-1 to win the tournament. The draw for the pool stages were made today with England to face Argentina and Japan in Pool D.
"England fell just short in 2019 and with a favourable pool draw handed to them this morning, they will be aiming a tilt at the trophy again in 2023. We make them 3-1 shots to win the World Cup for the first time since 2003," said Coral's Harry Aitkenhead.
Australia (8-1), Ireland (12-1) and Wales (16-1) are the other sides near the forefront of the betting.
Scotland are 50-1 with Coral to win the tournament.
"Scotland face a tricky pool with Ireland to get past if they are to make it to the knockout stages and that means they are the outsiders as far as the home nations are concerned," added Aitkenhead.
2023 Rugby World Cup betting
7-4 New Zealand, 3-1 England, 5-1 South Africa, France, 8-1 Australia, 12-1 Ireland, 16-1 Wales, 25-1 Argentina, 50-1 Scotland, 100-1 Japan, 200-1 Bar
Odds from Coral and correct on 14 December 2020.
Top Betting Sites
23 January 2021
24 January 2021
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Boosts - Get 50/1, 6/1 enhanced odds and Free Bets
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Risk Free Bet - Money back if your bet loses
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 50/1 for McGregor to win in Round 1
- Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier: Get 6/1 for McGregor to win at Parimatch