- Monday 29
- Tuesday 30
- Wednesday 31
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
- Thursday 8
Blues vs Western Force Predictions & Tips - Comfortable victory tipped for Blues
- Watch Blues vs Western Force in Super Rugby on Sunday (02:35 GMT)
- Hosts have won 11 of their last 13 games against the visitors
- Can the Force upset the odds in Auckland?
Blues to cruise (Getty Images)
Blues vs Western Force Predictions
The Blues will see this as an opportunity to get their season back on track. A bonus point win is certainly on the cards considering how the Force can fall away in games.
- Blues vs Western Force Predictions
- Head to Head
- Blues Form
- Blues Injuries & Team News
- Western Force Form
- Western Force Injuries & Team News
- Blues have won 11 of their last 13 matches against the Western Force.
- Blues have won 17 of their last 18 home matches against Australian sides.
- Western Force have won 4 of their last 6 matches.
Head to Head
Blues beat the Western Force 22-18 away last season.
The Blues have been reasonably good at the start of the season but they still only have two wins from their four games.
In round one the Blues thrashed the Highlanders in Dunedin before going down 25-20 in Melbourne to the Brumbies. That was followed by a good 25-19 success against the Hurricanes in round three.
Last weekend the Blues lost 34-28 at home to the Crusaders in a repeat of last season’s final. It was a cracking match and one that showed the Blues are still very much title challengers.
Blues Injuries & Team News
Adrian Choat is back for the Blues with Harry Plummer as captain.
Western Force Form
The Western Force have won two and lost two of their four games, the same as their opponents. The difference however is three points between them.
The Perth outfit beat the Rebels on the opening weekend before being thrashed 71-20 at home against the Reds. A narrow 21-18 victory against Moana followed in the third round.
In the fourth-round last weekend the Force lost 43-35 to the Highlanders away. It was a cracking contest and a match the Force will feel they should have won.
Western Force Injuries & Team News
Western Force have named their strongest available side.
Blues are backed to win this game by more than 20 points.
Bet £10 Get £30
with bonus code NEWBONUS
Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5 or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30 in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Top Betting Sites
29 May 2023
- Benoit Paire vs Cameron Norrie -
- Middlesex vs Gloucestershire - Twenty20 -
- Barnsley v Sheff Wed -
- Viborg v FC Copenhagen -
- Chennai Super Kings vs Gujarat Titans -
- Basel v Grasshoppers -
- Molde v Sandefjord -
- Brondby v FC Nordsjaelland -
- Intel Extreme Masters Dallas 2023 -
- OG vs FURIA Esports -
- Degerfors v Varbergs BoIS FC -
- HamKam v Lillestrom -
- FaZe Clan vs Evil Geniuses -
30 May 2023
- VGS Golden Knights @ DAL Stars -
- Ice Hockey
- MIA Heat @ BOS Celtics -
31 May 2023
- Queensland v New South Wales -
- Rugby League
- State of Origin 2023 Series -
- Rugby League
Blues v Western Force
Today's Acca Tips