- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
- Thursday 8
- Friday 9
- Saturday 10
- Sunday 11
- Monday 12
- Tuesday 13
- Wednesday 14
- Thursday 15
Moana vs Hurricanes Predictions & Tips - Hurricanes to demolish Moana
- Watch Moana vs Hurricanes in Super Rugby on Saturday (06:05 GMT)
- Hosts have conceded 50+ points in 2 of their last 3 games
- Will Moana be able to upset the Canes again?
Hurricanes set for easy win (Getty Images)
Moana vs Hurricanes Predictions
Moana have been an exciting watch this season but defensively they need to tidy up. They have plenty to offer on attack, however they leak far too many points.
- Moana vs Hurricanes Predictions
- Head to Head
- Moana Form
- Moana Injuries & Team News
- Hurricanes Form
- Hurricanes Injuries & Team News
I can see another high scoring encounter but the Hurricanes should ease to victory. My best bet is for the Canes to win by more than 18.
- Moana have lost their last 4 matches.
- Moana lost their last match against the Hurricanes by 41 points.
- Moana have scored 4+ tries in 3 of their last 4 matches.
- Moana have conceded 50+ points in 2 of their last 3 matches.
- Moana have lost 2 of their last 3 games by more than 18 points.
- Hurricanes have won 3 of their last 4 matches.
Head to Head
Last season Moana caused a massive shock, beating the Hurricanes 24-19. They met later in the season again, this time the Canes ran away with the game 53-12.
Moana are bottom of the Super Rugby table after four rounds. They have lost all four fixtures to date, picking up two losing bonus points on the way.
In round one Moana should have beaten Fijian Drua but ended up going down by two points. It was followed by a 52-29 defeat to the Chiefs where Moana outscored them in the second half.
A narrow 21-18 defeat to the Western Force came in round three before getting hammered 62-36 at the Brumbies last weekend.
Moana Injuries & Team News
Moana are expected to make some changes to their side.
The Hurricanes are third on the Super Rugby table having won three of their four matches to date.
They started the season with a bang, beating the Reds 47-13 away. It was followed by a 39-33 victory over the Rebels in Melbourne.
At home the following week, the Canes lost 25-19 to the Blues before bouncing back to defeat the Waratahs 34-17 last weekend.
Hurricanes Injuries & Team News
Hurricanes may opt to rest a couple more players this weekend. They need to pick and choose when the internationals play.
Hurricanes are tipped to cover the -18 handicap.
Bet £10 Get £30
with bonus code NEWBONUS
Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5 or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30 in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Top Betting Sites
05 June 2023
- Ninjas in Pyjamas vs LGD Gaming -
- ThunderTalk Gaming vs Anyone's Legend -
- Varbergs BoIS FC v BK Hacken -
- Malmo FF v Degerfors -
06 June 2023
- FLA Panthers @ VGS Golden Knights -
- Ice Hockey
- Fatih Karagumruk v Kasimpasa -
- Arminia Bielefeld v Wehen SV -
19 June 2023
- NBA Finals Offer -
Moana Pasifika v Hurricanes
Today's Acca Tips
Horse Racing tips