- Monday 29
- Tuesday 30
- Wednesday 31
- Thursday 1
- Friday 2
- Saturday 3
- Sunday 4
- Monday 5
- Tuesday 6
- Wednesday 7
- Thursday 8
Toulon vs Clermont Predictions & Tips - Toulon backed to dominate at home in Top 14
- Toulon vs Clermont predictions for Sunday’s Top 14 fixture
- Match is being played at 20:05 BST at the Stade Mayol
- An away side has not won this fixture since 2016
- Can Clermont stop their alarming away record?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Toulon dominance at home (Getty Images)
Toulon vs Clermont Predictions
The home side normally wins this fixture with the last away team to win being Clermont in 2016. I am backing Toulon to cover the -8 handicap.
- Toulon vs Clermont Predictions
- Head to Head
- Toulon Form
- Toulon Injuries & Team News
- Clermont Form
- Clermont Injuries & Team News
- Toulon vs Clermont Live Stream FAQ
- Toulon have covered the -8 handicap in their last 3 home matches against Clermont.
- Toulon have won their last 2 home matches.
- Clermont have lost their last 7 away matches.
Head to Head
Toulon have won three of their last four matches against Clermont. All three those victories have come on home soil with the solitary defeat away. In fact, an away side has not won this fixtures since Clermont did so in 2016.
Toulon will want to once again challenge in France this season after a few dry years. The Top 14 is notoriously unpredictable so it is tough to call but with their side they are quite capable.
So far Toulon have played two, won one and lost one. They began their season with an impressive 40-25 home win over Bayonne before going down 28-8 to championship favourites Toulouse on the road last weekend.
Toulon Injuries & Team News
Toulon have a talented squad and may look to make some changes after suffering defeat last week.
Clermong have an identical record to their opponents after two matches with one win and one defeat. They have also have a few average years in the Top 14 and in Europe, and will want to rectify that this season.
Clermont lost 24-18 on the opening at Stade Francais which was disappointing considering the performance. They did bounce back to beat Pau 33-24 at home last weekend.
The latter result was not as impressive but winning at home will be key for Clermont going forward.
Clermont Injuries & Team News
With only two weeks gone in the season and all internationals available, Clermont are likely to be at full strength come Sunday.
Toulon vs Clermont Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch Toulon vs Clermont live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Toulon vs Clermont live stream
Toulon have dominated this fixture on home soil in recent years. That is backed to continue with the hosts covering the -8 handicap.
Bet £10 Get £30
with bonus code NEWBONUS
Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5 or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 300% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £30 in Bet Credits. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable. Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Top Betting Sites
30 May 2023
- VGS Golden Knights @ DAL Stars -
- Ice Hockey
- MIA Heat @ BOS Celtics -
- LGD Gaming vs Invictus Gaming -
- Holger Rune vs Christopher Eubanks -
- Quentin Halys vs Guido Pella -
- Francisco Cerundolo vs Jaume Munar -
- Fenerbahce v Antalyaspor -
- Ankaragucu v Galatasaray -
- Giresunspor v Trabzonspor -
- Istanbulspor v Adana Demirspor -
- Alanyaspor v Kasimpasa -
- Sivasspor v Konyaspor -
- Fatih Karagumruk v Kayserispor -
31 May 2023
- Queensland v New South Wales -
- Rugby League
- State of Origin 2023 Series -
- Rugby League
30 June 2023
Toulon v Clermont
Today's Acca Tips
Horse Racing tips