- Sunday 28
- Monday 29
- Tuesday 30
- Wednesday 1
- Thursday 2
- Friday 3
- Saturday 4
- Sunday 5
- Monday 6
- Tuesday 7
- Wednesday 8
Stormers vs Zebre Predictions & Tips - Zebre backed in handicap market against Stormers
- Stormers vs Zebre predictions for Saturday’s United Rugby Championship fixture
- Match is being played at 13:00 GMT at the Cape Town Stadium
- Zebre have lost their last 5 matches
- Can the Stormers secure a bonus point win?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Zebre can challenge Stormers (Getty Images)
Stormers vs Zebre Predictions
This is the first match for both sides after the international break. Expect a bit of rustiness and while the Stormers should win comfortably, they are not the biggest point scorers in the league. My best bet is for Zebre to lose by less than 23 points.
- Stormers vs Zebre Predictions
- Head to Head
- Stormers Form
- Stormers Injuries & Team News
- Zebre Form
- Zebre Injuries & Team News
- Stormers vs Zebre Live Stream FAQ
- Stormers have 20 points per match in the United Rugby Championship.
- Stormers have failed to cover the -20 handicap in their last 4 matches.
- Stormers have lost 2 of their last 4 matches.
- Zebre have lost 3 of their last 5 matches by less than 23 points.
- Zebre have lost their last 5 matches.
Head to Head
This is the first meeting between the Stormers and Zebre.
The Stormers are currently placed 12th on the United Rugby Championship table. Of their four matches, the Cape side has won one, lost two and drawn one.
All four of their opening matches were played in Europe with this being their first home fixture. The fortunes of the Stormers are certainly expected to improve on home soil.
Prior to the international break, John Dobson’s side drew 20-20 in Edinburgh and beat Newport 24-18. That after they narrowly lost their opening two matches.
Stormers Injuries & Team News
Fringe international players Damian Willemse, Marvin Orrie and Salmaan Moerat are all in the Stormers squad this weekend.
Deon Fourie is still out injured while Chad Solomon has made a return to training but may only feature in coming weeks.
Zebre have had a horror start to their campaign, losing all five of their matches thus far. They are currently placed last on the URC table with a solitary bonus point picked up on the opening week against the Lions.
The Parma-based outfit lost 36-3 to Ulster, 43-7 to Leinster, 17-6 to Glasgow and 27-10 against Edinburgh last time out.
Zebre have been perennial bottom feeders in the competition in years gone past and will like struggle on their South African tour.
Zebre Injuries & Team News
Zebre have not reported any serious injury concerns. Their international players are unlikely to feature after a grueling four weeks of rugby.
Stormers vs Zebre Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch Stormers vs Zebre live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Stormers vs Zebre live stream