- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
John Higgins vs Ronnie O'Sullivan Live Stream, Predictions & Tips - Higgins to repeat victory at Tour Championship
- John Higgins vs Ronnie O'Sullivan predictions for the Tour Championship quarter-finals
- The match is being played at Celtic Manor in Cardiff on Monday (1.00pm GMT)
- Higgins beat O'Sullivan in the final of the Players Championship last month
- I'm tipping Higgins to make it three wins in a row over O'Sullivan
- Match preview, stats and predictions
John Higgins has beaten Ronnie O'Sullivan twice this year (Getty Images)
John Higgins vs Ronnie O'Sullivan Predictions
Ronnie O'Sullivan was no match for John Higgins at the Players Championship last month as the Scot won 10-3 in a one-sided final.
O'Sullivan had been enjoying a good run of form up to that point, reaching back-to-back finals. But Higgins is in excellent form himself and the value bet in this one.
- Ronnie O'Sullivan won the inaugural Tour Championship in 2019.
- Ronnie O'Sullivan holds a 37-31 head to head advantage over John Higgins.
- John Higgins has won the last 2 matches against Ronnie O'Sullivan.
- John Higgins thumped O'Sullivan 10-3 in the final of the Players Championship last month.
- John Higgins dropped just four frames at the Players Championship.
Head to Head
Ronnie O'Sullivan has won 37 of his previous 71 matches against John Higgins, who has won 31 times. There has also been three draws.
Higgins won 6-3 at The Masters quarter-final stage in January, before demolishing O'Sullivan 10-3 in the final of the Players Championship last month.
John Higgins Form
John Higgins started the year in Championship League action in January when he finished a busy week with a 17-6 win-loss record.
The world number five took that form into The Masters when he enjoyed a run to the final before losing 10-8 in the decider to Yan Bingtao.
Higgins made the second round of the Snooker Shootout and the third round of the Welsh Open before losing to Ali Carter.
At the Players Championship, Higgins was ruthless throughout. He beat Welsh Open winner Jordan Brown 6-0 and repeated the whitewash against Mark Selby.
In the semi-final, Higgins beat Kyren Wilson 6-1 and carried that form into the final where he defeated O'Sullivan comprehensively 10-3.
Ronnie O'Sullivan Form
World number two Ronnie O'Sullivan ended 2020 by reaching the finals of the Scottish Open and the World Grand Prix, but lost in both deciders.
He went down 9-3 to Mark Selby in the Scottish Open final, and was comprehensively beaten 6-1 by Judd Trump in the final of the World Grand Prix.
O'Sullivan beat Ding Junhui in the opening round of The Masters in January, only to then lose to John Higgins in the second round.
O'Sullivan reached the final of the Welsh Open, dropping just two frames along the way. But he lost the decider 9-8 to Jordan Brown.
At the Players Championship, the Rocket defeated Ding Junhui 6-5, thrashed Jack Lisowski 6-1 in the quarter-finals and then got the better of Barry Hawkins 6-4 in the semi-finals.
But it was another defeat in a final for O'Sullivan as he lost to Higgins.
Since that loss, O'Sullivan went 2-5 win-loss at the WST Pro Series event.
John Higgins vs Ronnie O'Sullivan FAQs
Where can I watch the John Higgins vs Ronnie O'Sullivan live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the John Higgins vs Ronnie O'Sullivan live stream.