2020 World Grand Prix Odds - Judd Trump is the favourite in Milton Keynes
- 2020 World Grand Prix is taking place from 14 to 20 December
- The snooker tournament is being played at the Marshall Arena in Milton Keynes
- Judd Trump, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Neil Robertson and Mark Selby are the favourites
2020 World Grand Prix Snooker Betting Odds
World Grand Prix Live Streaming
2020 World Grand Prix FAQ
When is the 2020 World Grand Prix being played?
The 2020 World Grand Prix is being played from 14-20 December 2020.
When is the 2020 World Grand Prix Final?
The 2020 World Grand Prix Final will be played on Sunday 20 December.
Where is the 2020 World Grand Prix being played?
The 2020 World Grand Prix is being played at Alexandra Palace in London, England.
What is the 2020 World Grand Prix Prize Money?
The 2020 World Grand Prix prize money is £380,000 with the winner collecting £100,000.
How many players are competing in the 2020 World Grand Prix?
There are 32 players competing in the 2020 World Grand Prix.
Who won the last World Grand Prix?
Neil Robertson won the last World Grand Prix after beating Graeme Dott 10-8 in the final.
Top Betting Sites
16 January 2021
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet