Labour Leader Election Latest Tips & Odds
British Labour politician and leadership hopeful, Rebecca Long-Bailey sets out her vision for the party at an event in Manchester, north west England on January 17, 2020. - Britain's main opposition Labour Party on January 7, 2020, opened nominations for candidates to replace Jeremy Corbyn as leader after a disastrous slump in support at recent elections. Voting takes place from February 21 to April 2, with the winner announced two days later. (Photo by Oli SCARFF / AFP) (Photo by OLI SCARFF/AFP
17 Mar 2020Labour leadership odds - Keir Starmer's odds to be next Labour leader hit 'record low'
- Betting suggests Sir Keir Starmer will be the next Labour leader.
- Sir Keir just 1/25 in latest Labour leadership odds
12 Feb 2020Keir Starmer cut to 5/4 to win Labour leadership election on first ballot
- Starmer just 1/8 to be next Labour leader
- Shadow Brexit secretary cut to 5/4 to win Labour leadership election on first ballot
18 Dec 2019Next Labour Leader Betting - Keir Starmer leads pack at 7/4
- Keir Starmer, Rebecca Long-Bailey and Lisa Nandy emerging as favourites
13 Dec 2019Next Labour leader odds after Corbyn
- Bet on the Labour leader