Andy Murray 28-1 to win Australian Open
- Andy Murray is 28-1 to win Australian Open
- The first Grand Slam of the year starts on February 8
- Coral are offering 2021 specials on Murray
- Murray is 7-1 to win any Grand Slam title in 2021
- Back the Scot at 11-10 to win any ATP Singles Title
Andy Murray is a 28-1 shot with bookmaker Coral to win the 2021 Australian Open. The Scot earned a wildcard into the Grand Slam despite not qualifying.
Coral are also offering 2021 specials on Murray, with the 33-year-old just 11-10 to win any ATP Singles Title and 7-1 to win a Grand Slam Singles title.
"Andy Murray will be playing Down Under after all, earning a wildcard to the tournament, and he looked in great touch at the Battle of the Brits event in the UK just before Christmas. He's certainly not an outsider at the Australian Open, an event he has lost in the final five times at, and we make it 28-1 that he finally wins it this time around," said Coral's Harry Aitkenhead.
Coral make it just 11-10 that Murray wins any ATP Singles Title during 2021, whilst he is 13-8 to end next year in the top twenty of the ATP Singles Rankings.
"Despite all his injuries problems in the past few years, 2021 looks like it could be a special year for Murray. He's 11-10 to win any singles title, and 13-8 to end the year back in the top twenty of the rankings," added Aitkenhead.
Murray is 14-1 to win the US Open, 20-1 to win Wimbledon and 33-1 to win the French Open.
Andy Murray 2021 specials
- 5-1 to make any Grand Slam final
- 7-1 to win any Grand Slam
- 11-10 to win any ATP Singles Title
- 13-8 to finish 2021 in the ATP Singles Rankings top twenty
To win the Australian Open
- 14-1 the US Open
- 20-1 Wimbledon
- 33-1 French Open