Cordoba Open Winners List - Argentine Players On Top
- The Cordoba Open began in 2019
- Juan Ignacio Londero beat Guido Pella in the 2019 final
- Cristian Garín beat Diego Schwartzman in 2020
- Juan Manuel Cerúndolo beat Albert Ramos Viñolas in 2021
- Players from Argentina have won twice and featured in every final
- All three winners came from a set down in the final
Cordoba Open Winners
|2021||Juan Manuel Cerúndolo||Argentina||Albert Ramos Viñolas||Spain||3-6 7-5 6-1|
|2020||Christian Garin||Chile||Diego Schwartzman||Argentina||2-6 6-4 6-0|
|2019||Juan Ignacio Londero||Argentina||Guido Pella||Argentina||3-6 7-5 6-1|
|Juan Manuel Cerúndolo||1||2021|
|Juan Ignacio Londero||1||2019|
Cordoba Open History
Cordoba Open Winners FAQ
When did the Cordoba Open start?
The Cordoba Open began in 2019.
Who won the first Cordoba Open?
Juan Ignacio Londero won the inaugural Cordoba Open in 2019, beating Guido Pella 3-6 7-5 6-1 in the final.
Who has won the most Cordoba Opens?
Juan Ignacio Londero, Christian Garin and Juan Manuel Cerúndolo have all won one Cordoba Open.
Who won the 2021 Cordoba Open?
Juan Manuel Cerúndolo won won the 2021 Cordoba Open, beating Albert Ramos Viñolas 3-6 7-5 6-1 in the final.