- Monday 21
- Tuesday 22
- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
- Wednesday 30
- Thursday 1
Ashleigh Barty vs Bernarda Pera Predictions & Tips - Barty to cruise through French Open first round
- Ashleigh Barty vs Bernarda Pera predictions and tips
- The French Open first round match is being played at Roland Garros
- Barty has won 2-0 in 5 of her last 7 matches at the French Open
- I am backing Barty to win in straight sets
- Preview, predictions, stats and live stream information
Ashleigh Barty won the 2019 French Open (Getty Images)
Ashleigh Barty vs Bernarda Pera Predictions
Ashleigh Barty is expected to be too good for Bernarda Pera at the French Open. This is a big mismatch with the World No.1 backed to win in straight sets.
- Ashleigh Barty has won 16 of her last 17 matches against players outside the top 50.
- Ashleigh Barty has won in straight sets in 5 of her last 7 matches (French Open).
- Ashleigh Barty has won over 75% of her 1st serves in her last 2 matches.
- Bernarda Pera has lost 14 of her last 15 matches against top 20 players.
- Bernarda Pera has lost 6 of her last 7 matches against top 50 players on clay.
- Bernarda Pera has won under 58% of her 1st serves in her last 2 matches.
Head to Head
This will be the first match between Ashleigh Barty and Bernarda Pera.
Ashleigh Barty Stats
Age: 25 (24 April 1996)
Height: 5'5" (166 cm)
World Ranking: 1
Career High: 1 (June 2019)
Career Singles Titles: 11
2021 Singles Titles: 3
Career Grand Slam Singles Titles: 1 (2019 French Open)
French Open Best Result: Winner (2019)
Ashleigh Barty Form
Ashleigh Barty has won three tournaments in 2021. She won the Yarra Valley Classic and Miami Open on hard courts before switching to clay.
The World No. 1 beat Aryna Sabalenka 3-6 6-0 6-3 in the Stuttgart Open final. She then reached the final in Madrid where Sabalenka turned the tables in a 6-0 3-6 6-4 win.
Barty’s last tournament was in Rome. The Australian beat Yaroslava Shvedova and Veronika Kudermetova in straight sets before retiring against Cori Gauff in the quarter-finals.
Bernarda Pera Stats
Nationality: United States
Age: 26 (3 December 1994)
Height: 5'9" (177cm)
World Ranking: 70
Career High: 59 (March 2020)
Career Singles Titles: 0
2021 Singles Titles: 0
Career Grand Slam Singles Titles: 0
French Open Best Result: Second Round (2018, 2020)
Bernarda Pera Form
Bernarda Pera hasn’t got past the second round of a tournament since July 2019.
The 26-year-old has done little of note on clay in 2021. She beat World No.24 Petra Martic in Madrid, her only win against a top 50 player on clay in her last seven attempts.
Pera’s last appearance was in Parma where she fell 6-4 6-2 to World No.50 Sara Sorribes Tormo in the first round.
Bernarda Pera and Ashleigh Barty meet in the French Open first round.
Watch tennis live at bet365 > tennis > French Open, with matches available to members online and on mobile.
To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Any fixture/event on the website which has the Play or Video icon next to it is scheduled to be shown via Live Streaming. 18+ terms and conditions apply.