- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
- Tuesday 28
- Wednesday 29
- Thursday 30
- Friday 1
- Saturday 2
- Sunday 3
- Monday 4
- Tuesday 5
- Wednesday 6
Novak Djokovic vs Rafael Nadal Predictions, Tips & Live Stream - Epic French Open clash between great rivals
- Novak Djokovic vs Rafael Nadal predictions & tips
- The French Open semifinal match is being played at Roland Garros on Friday 11 June
- Novak Djokovic has seen under 41.5 games in 6 of his 7 matches against Rafael Nadal at Roland Garros
- I am backing Djokovic vs Nadal to go under 41.5 games
- Preview, predictions, stats and live stream information
Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal will play for the 58th time (Getty Images)
Novak Djokovic vs Rafael Nadal Predictions
This will be the 58th match between Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal, but only the fourth time they have played at Grand Slam level in the past six years. Nadal has only lost once to Djokovic at Roland Garros and has won their last five matches on clay.
- Novak Djokovic has seen under 41.5 games in 4 of his last 6 French Open matches
- Novak Djokovic has seen under 41.5 games in 8 of his 11 Grand Slam matches against Rafael Nadal
- Novak Djokovic has lost 5 of his last 8 matches against Rafael Nadal
- Novak Djokovic has lost his last five clay-court matches against Rafael Nadal
- Rafael Nadal has won 7 of the 8 matches he has played against Novak Djokovic at the French Open
- Rafael Nadal has won by over 4.5 games in 6 of his 7 completed matches against Novak Djokovic at the French Open
- Rafael Nadal has seen under 41.5 games in 6 of his 7 completed matches against Novak Djokovic at the French Open
- Rafael Nadal has seen under 41.5 games in his last 48 French Open matches
Novak Djokovic leads the head-to-head against Rafael Nadal 29-28.
Djokovic is 10-6 against Nadal at Grand Slams but 1-7 against him at the French Open. They last played at the French Open in the 2020 final when Nadal won 6-0, 6-2, 7-5. Their last overall match was a few weeks ago at the Rome Masters when Nadal won 7-5, 1-6, 6-3.
Rafael Nadal Stats
Age: 34 (3 June 1986)
Height: 6’1” (185 cm)
World Ranking: 3
Career High: 1 (August 2008)
Career Singles Titles: 88
2021 Singles Titles: 2
Career Grand Slam Singles Titles: 20
French Open Best Result: Champion (2005-8, 2010-14, 2017-20)
Rafael Nadal Form
Rafael Nadal’s streak of consecutive sets won at the French Open was snapped at 35 by Diego Schwartzman, who pushed Nadal to four sets for the second time at Roland Garros.
Nadal went through a stretch of poor and passive play late in the second set and early in the third, but rebounded impressively. He ended the match how he had started it – raining down forehand winners and giving up nothing in defense.
Nadal hit 35 winners to 29 unforced errors against an opponent he finds relatively challenging on this surface in a 6-3, 4-6, 6-4, 6-0 victory. He is now 105-2 at the French Open, has dropped just one set in 2021 and has never lost a Roland Garros semifinal in 13 attempts.
Novak Djokovic Stats
Age: 34 (22 May 1987)
Height: 6’2” (188cm)
World Ranking: 1
Career High: 1 (July 2011)
Career Singles Titles: 83
2021 Singles Titles: 2
Career Grand Slam Singles Titles: 18
French Open Best Result: Champion (2016)
Novak Djokovic Form
Novak Djokovic’s win over Matteo Berrettini in the quarterfinals made him the second man after Roger Federer to reach 40 Grand Slam semifinals.
After trailing by two tie-break sets to young Italian Lorenzo Musetti in the round of 16, Djokovic surged back to completely dominate the match.
He did not find his night match against the in-form Berrettini simple. Djokovic ultimately played for three hours and 28 minutes, including a late-match interruption due to curfew, to defeat Berrettini 6-3, 6-2, 6-7(5), 7-5.
The intensity with which Djokovic celebrated the victory showed how hard he had had to work, especially on holding serve when Berrettini, who has a very big serve, was able to do so with relative ease in the last two sets.
Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal meet in the French Open semifinals on Friday 11 June.
Watch tennis live at bet365 > tennis > French Open, with live streaming available to members online and on mobile.
To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Any fixture/event on the website which has the Play or Video icon next to it is scheduled to be shown via Live Streaming. 18+ terms and conditions apply.
Djokovic is one of just two men to have beaten Nadal at the French Open. But in recent years Nadal has reasserted his superiority over Djokovic on clay, winning their last five matches on that surface.
Nadal has won the vast majority of their French Open matches by 4.5 games or more and is likely to do so again.
Best Bet: Under 41.5 Total Games @-200.00 at Unibet - 3 Units
Value Bet: Nadal -4.5 Games Handicap @-120.48 at Unibet - 2 Units