- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
- Tuesday 28
- Wednesday 29
- Thursday 30
- Friday 1
- Saturday 2
- Sunday 3
- Monday 4
- Tuesday 5
- Wednesday 6
Tamara Zidansek vs Paula Badosa Predictions & Tips - Zidansek and Badosa set for a long French Open quarter-final
- Tamara Zidansek vs Paula Badosa predictions & tips
- The French Open quarter-final match is being played on Tuesday
- Tamara Zidansek has gone to 3 sets in her last 4 matches against top 50 players
- I am backing the match to go to 3 straight sets
- Preview, predictions, stats and live stream information
Paula Badosa has won 17 of her last 19 matches (Getty Images)
Tamara Zidansek vs Paula Badosa Predictions
Tamara Zidansek is expected to go the distance against Paula Badosa in the French Open quarter-finals. Badosa is in superior form and can advance to the semi-finals.
- Tamara Zidansek has lost 9 of her last 12 matches against top 50 players.
- Tamara Zidansek has gone to 3 sets in her last 4 matches against top 50 players.
- Tamara Zidansek has gone to 3 sets in her last 5 matches against top 50 players on clay courts.
- Tamara Zidansek has seen over 20.5 total games in 9 of her last 10 matches against top 50 players on clay courts.
- Tamara Zidansek has seen over 21.5 total games in her last 5 matches against top 50 players.
- Paula Badosa has won 17 of her last 19 matches.
- Paula Badosa has seen over 20.5 total games in 3 of her last 4 matches.
- Paula Badosa has gone to 3 sets in 5 of her last 9 matches at the French Open.
Head to Head
This will be the first match between Tamara Zidansek and Paula Badosa.
Tamara Zidansek Stats
Age: 23 (26 December 1997)
Height: 5'5" (168 cm)
World Ranking: 85
Career High: 56 (July 2019)
Career Singles Titles: 0
2021 Singles Titles: 0
Career Grand Slam Singles Titles: 0
French Open Best Result: First Round (2019, 2020)
Tamara Zidansek Form
Tamara Zidansek had a poor start in 2021, failing to get past the third round in six straight tournaments.
The 23-year-old broke that run in Bogota, reaching the final where she went down 5-7 6-3 6-4 to Maria Camila Osorio Serrano. Every player she faced in Colombia was ranked outside the top 100.
Zidansek came to Europe and didn’t do much in three tournaments before the French Open. She didn’t beat a player inside the top 60, but did manage to push World No.1 Ashleigh Barty all the way in a 6-4 1-6 6-3 defeat in Madrid.
The Slovenian has exceeded expectations at Roland Garros. She beat World No.7 Bianca Andreescu 6-7 7-6 9-7 in the first round before a 6-4 6-1 win against Madison Brengle.
Zidansek started terribly against Katerina Siniakova in the third round before winning 0-6 7-6 6-2. She took on Sorana Cirstea in the fourth round, winning 7-6 6-1.
Paula Badosa Stats
Age: 23 (15 November 1997)
Height: 5'11" (180 cm)
World Ranking: 35
Career High: 34 (May 2021)
Career Singles Titles: 1
2021 Singles Titles: 1
Career Grand Slam Singles Titles: 0
French Open Best Result: Fourth Round (2020)
Paula Badosa Form
Paula Badosa has been playing some solid tennis in 2021 which has seen her climb into the top 50.
The 23-year-old reached the semi-finals in Lyon before a great run in Charleston. She beat World No.1 Ashleigh Barty 6-4 6-3 in the quarter-finals before going down to Veronika Kudermetova in the semi-finals.
The Spaniard continued that form into the European clay court swing.
Badosa reached the Madrid semi-finals where she lost to Ashleigh Barty. She then broke through for her first win on the WTA Tour, taking out the Belgrade Open without losing a set.
Paula Badosa has kept on winning at the French Open, beating Lauren Davis and Danka Kovinic in straight sets before a 2-6 7-6 6-4 win against Ana Bogdan.
She beat World No. 21 and 2019 French Open finalist Marketa Vondrousova 6-4 3-6 in the fourth round.
Tamara Zidansek and Paula Badosa meet in the French Open quarter-finals on Tuesday.
Watch tennis live at bet365 > tennis > WTA French Open, with matches available to members online.
To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Any fixture/event on the website which has the Play or Video icon next to it is scheduled to be shown via Live Streaming. 18+ terms and conditions apply.
Tamara Zidansek and Paula Badosa are expected to go to 3 set in the French Open quarter-finals.
Badosa is in better form after winning 17 of her last 19 matches and is backed to advance to the semi-finals.
Best Bet: Over 20.5 Total Games @-117.65 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: 3 Sets Total Sets @165.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Paula Badosa 2-1 Set Betting @320.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit