- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
- Wednesday 11
- Thursday 12
- Friday 13
Roger Federer vs Adrian Mannarino Predictions, Tips & Live Stream - Can Federer find his feet on grass?
- Roger Federer vs Adrian Mannarino predictions & tips
- The Wimbledon first-round match is being played on Tuesday 29 June
- Roger Federer has seen under 36.5 games in his last 10 Grand Slam matches against unseeded players
- I am backing Federer vs Mannarino to go under 36.5 games
- Preview, predictions, stats and live stream information
Roger Federer has a 6-0 record vs Adrian Mannarino (Getty Images)
Roger Federer vs Adrian Mannarino Predictions
Roger Federer is an eight-time Wimbledon champion with a 6-0 record against Adrian Mannarino. He is rusty after only playing 14 matches in 2020-1 but is a class above the French veteran.
- Roger Federer has won 15 out of 16 sets against Adrian Mannarino
- Roger Federer has seen under 36.5 games in his last 10 Grand Slam matches against unseeded opponents
- Roger Federer has won his last 6 Grand Slam matches against unseeded opponents by 8.5+ games
- Adrian Mannarino has seen under 36.5 games in all 3 Grand Slam matches he has played against Roger Federer
- Adrian Mannarino has lost all 3 Grand Slam matches he has played against Roger Federer by over 8.5 games
- Adrian Mannarino has seen under 36.5 games in 9 of his last 10 Grand Slam matches against seeded opponents
Roger Federer leads the head-to-head with Adrian Mannarino 6-0.
Federer has won 15 of the 16 sets they have played. Federer and Mannarino have played twice at Wimbledon: Federer won 6-2, 6-3, 6-2 in 2011 and 6-0, 7-5, 6-4 in 2018.
Roger Federer Stats
Age: 39 (8 August 1981)
Height: 6’1” (185cm)
World Ranking: 8
Career High: 1 (February 2004)
Career Singles Titles: 103
2021 Singles Titles: 0
Career Grand Slam Singles Titles: 20
Wimbledon Best Result: Champion (2003-7, 2009, 2012, 2017)
Roger Federer Form
Roger Federer held two championship points for a ninth title the last time he appeared at Wimbledon.
However, the Swiss star underwent two knee surgeries during 2020 and has only played eight matches in 2021. He reached the fourth round of the French Open but pulled out to save himself for Wimbledon.
In preparation for Wimbledon, Federer played in Halle where he beat Ilya Ivashka 7-6(4), 7-5. Against Felix Auger-Aliassime, however, he faded badly and lost 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 after holding a commanding initial lead.
Adrian Mannarino Stats
Age: 32 (29 June 1988)
Height: 5’11” (180cm)
World Ranking: 42
Career High: 22 (March 2019)
Career Singles Titles: 1
2021 Singles Titles: 0
Career Grand Slam Singles Titles: 0
Wimbledon Best Result: R16 (2013, 2017-18)
Adrian Mannarino Form
The solitary ATP Tour title Adrian Mannarino has won came on grass, and he has reached two other grass-court finals.
The left-handed French veteran has a tricky game full of variety, ideally suited for faster surfaces. He has made the last 16 at Wimbledon on three occasions including two of the last three Championships.
Mannarino is only 9-17 in 2021. But he had his best result of the year on grass courts in Mallorca last week, defeating Jan-Lennard Struff and fellow lefty Feliciano Lopez before losing to Sam Querrey.
Roger Federer and Adrian Mannarino meet in the first round of Wimbledon on Tuesday 29 June.
Watch tennis live at bet365 > tennis > Wimbledon, with live streaming available to members online and on mobile.
To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Any fixture/event on the website which has the Play or Video icon next to it is scheduled to be shown via Live Streaming. 18+ terms and conditions apply.
Federer’s has a perfect record against Mannarino, an opponent he knows well. Mannarino has never extended Federer past 28 games at a Grand Slam.
Best Bet: Under 36.5 Total Games @-142.86 at Unibet - 4 Units
Value Bet: Federer -8.5 Games Handicap @260.00 at Unibet - 1 Unit