- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
- Wednesday 28
- Thursday 29
- Friday 30
- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
Felix Auger-Aliassime vs Alexander Zverev Predictions, Tips & Live Stream - Zverev targets first Wimbledon quarterfinal
- Felix Auger-Aliassime vs Alexander Zverev predictions & tips
- The fourth-round match is being played at Wimbledon on Monday 5 July
- Alexander Zverev has won 7 of his last 8 Grand Slam matches by 4.5 games
- I am backing Zverev to beat Auger-Aliassime by 4.5 games
- Preview, predictions, stats and live stream information
Alexander Zverev has won 12 of his last 14 Grand Slam matches (Getty Images)
Felix Auger-Aliassime vs Alexander Zverev Predictions
Alexander Zverev has a perfect record against Felix Auger-Aliassime, and has become a consistent presence in Grand Slam quarterfinals over the past two seasons.
- Felix Auger-Aliassime has lost 0-3 in 2 of his 3 Grand Slam matches against seeded players
- Felix Auger-Aliassime is 4-15 against top-10 players
- Felix Auger-Aliassime has never beaten a top-10 player at a Grand Slam
- Felix Auger-Aliassime has never won more than 4 games in a set against Alexander Zverev
- Alexander Zverev has won 12 of his last 14 Grand Slam matches
- Alexander Zverev has won 7 of his last 8 Grand Slam matches by 4.5 games or more
- Alexander Zverev has won 3 of his last 5 Grand Slam matches against seeded opponents by 4.5 games or more
- Alexander Zverev has reached the quarterfinals or better at 4 of the last 5 Grand Slams
Felix Auger-Aliassime has an 0-3 record against Alexander Zverev.
Zverev has won all three matches in straight sets: 6-1 6-4 6-3 6-1 6-3 6-3. This will be their first meeting on grass.
Felix Auger-Aliassime Stats
Age: 20 (8 August 2000)
Height: 6’4” (193cm)
World Ranking: 19
Career High: 17 (October 2019)
Career Singles Titles: 0
2021 Singles Titles: 0
Career Grand Slam Singles Titles: 0
Wimbledon Best Result: R3 (2019)
Felix Auger-Aliassime Form
Felix Auger-Aliassime has now won 9 of his last 11 matches on grass courts. He reached the Stuttgart final and Halle semifinals in the run-up to Wimbledon, losing to Marin Cilic and Ugo Humbert respectively.
Auger-Aliassime is hoping to make a Grand Slam quarterfinal for the first time, and score his first win over a top-10 player at that level.
Auger-Aliassime opened his Wimbledon with a straight-sets win over Thiago Monteiro before slightly struggling past Mikael Ymer 6-4 4-6 7-6 6-1. He finished strongly against Ymer.
Against Nick Kyrgios in the third round, Auger-Aliassime dropped the first set in unimpressive fashion, but it quickly became clear that Kyrgios was compromised by an abdominal injury. Auger-Aliassime progressed 2-6 6-1 when Kyrgios retired.
Alexander Zverev Stats
Age: 24 (20 April 1997)
Height: 6’6” (188cm)
World Ranking: 6
Career High: 3 (November 2017)
Career Singles Titles: 15
2021 Singles Titles: 2
Career Grand Slam Singles Titles: 0
Wimbledon Best Result: R16 (2017)
Alexander Zverev Form
Alexander Zverev used to be known as a consistent Grand Slam underperformer, but he has changed that narrative in recent times.
Zverev has made the quarterfinals or better at four of the five Grand Slams played in 2020-1. Wimbledon is the only major where he has yet to reach the last eight.
Defeated by Stefanos Tsitsipas in five sets in the French Open semifinals, Zverev lost early in Halle in the run-up to Wimbledon. But he has played good tennis on grass before, making the Halle finals twice.
Zverev has dropped one set through the first three rounds at Wimbledon, losing a tiebreak set to Taylor Fritz before winning through 6-7 6-4 6-3 7-6.
Felix Auger-Aliassime and Alexander Zverev meet in the fourth round of Wimbledon on Monday 5 July.
Watch tennis live at bet365 > tennis > Wimbledon, with live streaming available to members online and on mobile.
To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Any fixture/event on the website which has the Play or Video icon next to it is scheduled to be shown via Live Streaming. 18+ terms and conditions apply.
Auger-Aliassime has never challenged Zverev or come close to taking a set from him in their three previous meetings. Zverev has become quite an efficient and consistent Grand Slam performer and looks likely to make his first Wimbledon quarterfinal.
Best Bet: Zverev -4.5 games Games Handicap @-111.11 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Zverev 3-0 Correct Score @185.00 at Unibet - 1 Unit