- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
- Wednesday 11
- Thursday 12
- Friday 13
Novak Djokovic vs Jack Draper Predictions, Tips & Live Stream - Djokovic faces Wimbledon wildcard
- Novak Djokovic vs Jack Draper predictions & tips
- The first-round match is being played at Wimbledon on Monday 28 June
- Novak Djokovic has seen under 26.5 games in his last four first-round matches at Grand Slam tournaments
- I am backing Djokovic vs Draper to last under 26.5 games
- Preview, predictions, stats and live stream information
Novak Djokovic vs Jack Draper Predictions
Novak Djokovic has won Wimbledon five times, including the last time The Championships were held in 2019. He is on a 14-match winning streak at Grand Slams after claiming his 19th Grand Slam title at the French Open.
The Serbian is heavily favoured to beat world no. 309 Jack Draper and go on to win the Wimbledon title.
- Novak Djokovic has won his last 32 matches against unseeded players at Grand Slams
- Novak Djokovic has seen under 26.5 games in his last four first-round Grand Slam matches
- Novak Djokovic has seen under 26.5 games in 5 of his last 8 Grand Slam matches against unseeded players
- Novak Djokovic has won 5 of his last 6 first-round Grand Slam matches by 8.5 games or more
- Jack Draper has never played a top-10 player
- Jack Draper has only played 3 ATP Tour-level matches
- Jack Draper has never played a best-of-five sets match
- Jack Draper has never won a Grand Slam match
This will be the first meeting between Novak Djokovic and Jack Draper.
Novak Djokovic Stats
Age: 34 (22 May 1987)
Height: 6’2” (188cm)
World Ranking: 1
Career High: 1 (July 2011)
Career Singles Titles: 84
2021 Singles Titles: 3
Career Grand Slam Singles Titles: 19
Wimbledon Best Result: Champion (2011, 2014-15, 2018-19)
Novak Djokovic Form
It is hard to see how Novak Djokovic could be coming into Wimbledon on better form.
The Serb is a huge favourite to win three consecutive Wimbledon titles for the first time in his career, having won his fourth title in 2018 and his fifth by saving match points against Roger Federer in 2019.
Djokovic reigned supreme at the French Open, dethroning Rafael Nadal and coming back from two sets down against Stefanos Tsitsipas to win his 19th Grand Slam title. He has never lost a first-round match at Wimbledon and he has never lost a Grand Slam match against a wildcard.
Jack Draper Stats
Nationality: Great Britain
Age: 19 (22 December 2001)
Height: 6’3” (188cm)
World Ranking: 250
Career High: 250 (June 2021)
Career Singles Titles: 0
2021 Singles Titles: 0
Career Grand Slam Singles Titles: 0
Wimbledon Best Result: Q1 (2018-19)
Jack Draper Form
Little known outside of British tennis circles, Jack Draper reached the final of the Wimbledon boys’ tournament in 2018 and was ranked as high as world no. 7 as a junior.
Draper failed to win a set in qualifying for Wimbledon in 2018 and 2019. He made his ATP Tour main-draw debut as a wildcard at the Miami Masters earlier in 2021, but was forced to retire after one set due to heat-related illness.
Draper earned his Wimbledon wildcard with a pair of impressive wins at Queen’s Club, where he surprisingly beat world no. 23 Jannik Sinner 7-6(6), 7-6(2) and went on to beat world no. 39 Alexander Bublik 7-6(5), 7-6(0).
He may have a bright future but at the moment he has never faced a player of anything like Djokovic’s calibre. Nor has he played a best-of-five sets match.
Novak Djokovic and Jack Draper meet in the first round of Wimbledon on Monday 28 June.
Watch tennis live at bet365 > tennis > Wimbledon, with live streaming available to members online and on mobile.
To use the Live Streaming service you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Any fixture/event on the website which has the Play or Video icon next to it is scheduled to be shown via Live Streaming. 18+ terms and conditions apply.
Djokovic is unlikely to be troubled against a player ranked outside the top 200 and completely inexperienced at this level. His last four Grand Slam first-round matches have been straight-sets wins and it is very likely this one will go the same way.
Best Bet: Djokovic -8.5 Games Handicap @-285.71 at Unibet - 4 Units
Value Bet: Under 26.5 Total Games @163.00 at Unibet - 1 Unit