Will Hollie Doyle provide a shock to Lewis Hamilton? BBC Spoty Betting
- Who will win BBC Sports Personality of the Year?
- Late surge on Hollie Doyle
- Lewis Hamilton odds - previously seen as a shoo-in - now under pressure
It is just a two-horse race for this year's BBC Sports Personality of the Year, according to Ladbrokes.
Having once looked a shoo-in for the annual gong, Ladbrokes now reckon Lewis Hamilton (2/5) has some serious competition in the shape of Hollie Doyle, whose odds have been slashed from 33/1 at the start of the month to just 7/2 today.
Elsewhere, every other name in the betting is now 12/1 or bigger.
Alex Apati of Ladbrokes said: "Lewis Hamilton has had it all his own way in the world of F1 of late, but Hollie Doyle might pip him to the post tonight if the latest odds are anything to go by."
Ladbrokes Latest Betting
BBC Sports Personality of the Year
Lewis Hamilton - 2/5
Hollie Doyle - 7/2
Ronnie O'Sullivan - 12/1
Jordan Henderso - 16/1
Tyson Fury - 25/1
Stuart Broad - 100/1
Top Betting Sites
17 January 2021
- Get 33/1 Liverpool or 33/1 Man United to win
- Risk-Free bet on Liverpool vs Man United: Get £10 risk free at Boylesports
- Get 5/1 Liverpool OR 12/1 Man United to win on Sunday + £5 free bet
- Liverpool vs Man United Risk Free Bet - Get a free £5 Bet Builder bet at Paddy Power
- Get 40/1 a penalty to be awarded during Liverpool vs Man United
- Get 80/1 Bruno Fernandes & Mo Salah to each have Over 2 shots on target
- Liverpool vs Man United: £10 Risk-Free Bet at Novibet