Darren Till vs Marvin Vettori Predictions & Tips - Vettori To Earn Decision Win
- Darren Till vs Marvin Vettori predictions for UFC Fight Night on April 10
- Till has lost three of his last four and is 1-1 since stepping up to middleweight
- Vettori has reeled off four straight wins since losing to Israel Adesanya
- Vettori’s aggressive approach tipped to earn him the nod from the judges
- Preview, predictions and head to head stats
Darren Till vs Marvin Vettori Predictions & Tips
Marvin Vettori can edge closer to a middleweight title shot here.
Darren Till should not be written off and the aggressive Vettori appears tailor-made for a skilled counter-striker like him.
The problem is Till is too patient – he does not throw enough strikes.
Vettori does not have the power to stop Till, but his volume of strikes could catch the judges’ eyes and earn him the decision.
- Darren Till is 1-4 in his last four professional fights
- Darren Till is 1-1 since returning to middleweight
- Darren Till is a counter-striker with the skills to pick apart aggressive fighters
- Darren Till is too passive though – he has been out-struck in each of his last four fights
- Darren Till lands just 2.27 significant strikes per minute and absorbs 2.99
- Marvin Vettori is an aggressive striker who constantly pressures his opponent
- Marvin Vettori lands 4.78 significant strikes per minute
- Marvin Vettori has out-struck eight of his last nine opponents (the only time he was out-struck was against Israel Adesanya)
- Marvin Vettori has no KO/TKO wins in the UFC
Darren Till Form
Darren Till is in desperate need of a win after three defeats in his last four fights.
Till was submitted by Tyron Woodley in a welterweight title fight and was then knocked out by Jorge Masvidal several months later.
In response he moved up to middleweight – a move that many considered the right one.
Till has been a mixed bag since then though, edging a split decision win over Kelvin Gastelum before dropping a decision to former champion Robert Whittaker.
Marvin Vettori Form
Marvin Vettori has surged up the middleweight rankings over the past couple of years.
Vettori won just one of his four fights between December 2016 and April 2018, but his response to that last loss to Israel Adesanya has been strong.
The Italian has put together a four-fight win streak that includes a decision win over Jack Hermansson in December of last year.
Darren Till vs Marvin Vettori FAQs
Where can I watch the Darren Till vs Marvin Vettori live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Darren Till vs Marvin Vettori live stream.
Where is Darren Till vs Marvin Vettori taking place?
Darren Till vs Marvin Vettori is taking place at UFC Fight Night on Saturday, April 10 at the UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This is a real 50/50 fight but Vettori’s aggression could be the decisive factor here.
Till can be too patient at times and that approach could allow Vettori to pull away on the scorecards.
Best Bet: Yes Fight To Go Distance @-149.25 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Vettori by Decision Method Of Victory @175.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units