- Sunday 9
- Monday 10
- Tuesday 11
- Wednesday 12
- Thursday 13
- Friday 14
- Saturday 15
- Sunday 16
- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
Dominick Reyes vs Jiri Prochazka Predictions & Tips - Prochazka Can KO Reyes
- Dominick Reyes vs Jiri Prochazka predictions for UFC Fight Night on May 1
- UFC Fight Night taking place at the UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Prochazka is on an 11-fight win streak while Reyes has lost back-to-back fights
- Prochazka tipped to knock out former title challenger Reyes
- Preview, predictions and head to head stats
Dominick Reyes vs Jiri Prochazka Predictions & Tips
Jiri Prochazka can make another statement by knocking out Dominick Reyes.
The former RIZIN light-heavyweight champion is on an 11-fight win streak, with 10 of those wins coming via strikes.
The hard-hitting Czech has the punching power to stop Reyes in his tracks here.
- Jiri Prochazka is on an 11-fight win streak
- Jiri Prochazka has knocked out 10 of his last 11 opponents
- 24 of Jiri Prochazka’s 27 career wins have come via knockout
- Jiri Prochazka has gone the distance just once in his career
- Dominick Reyes was knocked out by Volkan Oezdemir in his most recent fight
Dominick Reyes Form
Dominick Reyes (12-2) enjoyed a rapid rise up the UFC light-heavyweight rankings after signing in 2017.
Wins over Volkan Oezdemir and Chris Weidman earned him a shot at 205lb champion Jon Jones in February 2020.
Reyes lost via Unanimous Decision but many felt he had done enough to dethrone Jones.
Reyes was then knocked out by Jan Blachowicz in the second round when he returned in September of last year.
Jiri Prochazka Form
Jiri Prochazka (27-3) is on an 11-fight win streak heading into the most important fight of his career.
Prochazka became the first ever RIZIN light-heavyweight champion in April 2019 when he knocked out Mo Lawal inside two rounds.
He then stopped Fabio Maldonado in a catchweight fight before retaining his belt with first-round stoppage of CB Dollaway.
Prochazka joined the UFC following that fight and made in impressive debut in July of last year.
The 28-year-old Czech took less than six minutes to dispatch former title challenger Volkan Oezdemir.
Dominick Reyes vs Jiri Prochazka FAQs
Where can I watch the Dominick Reyes vs Jiri Prochazka live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Dominick Reyes vs Jiri Prochazka live stream.
Where is Dominick Reyes vs Jiri Prochazka taking place?
Dominick Reyes vs Jiri Prochazka is taking place at UFC Fight Night on Saturday, May 1 at the UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Jiri Prochazka has been on a tear in recent years, knocking out opponents left, right and centre.
He can perhaps land himself a shot at the light-heavyweight title by knocking out Reyes here.
Value Bet: Jiri Prochazka Winner @-138.89 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Best Bet: Prochazka by KO/TKO Method Of Victory @120.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units