Dustin Poirier vs Conor McGregor 3 Predictions & Tips - Poirier To Win Rubber Match With McGregor
- Dustin Poirier vs Conor McGregor 3 predictions for Saturday, July 10
- UFC 264 is taking place at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Poirier knocked out McGregor in their rematch in January
- Poirier tipped to win trilogy fight with former two-weight champion
- Preview, predictions and head to head stats
Dustin Poirier vs Conor McGregor 3 Predictions & Tips
Dustin Poirier can proved his January win over Conor McGregor was no fluke.
Poirier lit up McGregor with leg kicks before becoming the first man to stop the Irishman via strikes.
He also has the edge if this fight hits the ground, so he has multiple ways to win this fight.
McGregor’s best days appear to be behind him and this could be his third loss in four UFC fights.
- Dustin Poirier knocked out Conor McGregor in January
- Dustin Poirier is 6-1 in his last seven fights
- Dustin Poirier has been actively fighting top fighters in recent years
- Conor McGregor has fought just 3 times since November 2016
- Conor McGregor has not beaten a ranked opponent in over 4 years
- Conor McGregor has lost 2 of his last 3 fights
- Conor McGregor’s only win came against an over-the-hill Donald Cerrone
Dustin Poirier Form
Dustin Poirier has enjoyed the best run of form in his career in recent years, even if he is no the champion.
‘The Diamond’ has lost just once since September 2016 and that was to Khabib Nurmagomedov.
He is now on a 7-1-1 run that has seen him knock off a bunch of big names.
He has submitted Anthony Pettis and stopped both Justin Gaethje and Eddie Alvarez by strikes.
The biggest win of his career came in January when he beat Conor McGregor via second round TKO.
Conor McGregor Form
Conor McGregor may be MMA’s biggest star but his outings in the Octagon have been rare in recent years.
McGregor was on top of the world when he stopped Eddie Alvarez in November 2016.
That victory in New York made him the first man to hold UFC titles in two different weight classes at the same time.
He walked away from the sport after that and lost a ‘dream’ boxing match with Floyd Mayweather the follow summer.
When McGregor returned to the UFC in October 2018 he was dominated and tapped out by Khabib Nurmagomedov.
The Irishman finally ended his win drought in January 2020 when he stopped Donald Cerrone in 40 seconds.
However, in his very next fight he suffered the first KO/TKO loss of his career at the hands of Dustin Poirier.
Dustin Poirier vs Conor McGregor 3 FAQs
Where can I watch the Dustin Poirier vs Conor McGregor 3 live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Dustin Poirier vs Conor McGregor 3 live stream.
Where is Dustin Poirier vs Conor McGregor 3 taking place?
Dustin Poirier vs Conor McGregor 3 is taking place at UFC 264 on Saturday, July 10 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
McGregor is one of the greatest strikers in the history of MMA, but his best days are behind him.
The Irishman has looked a shadow of his former self while Poirier is in his prime.
‘The Diamond’ can go 2/2 against McGregor this year.
Best Bet: Dustin Poirier Winner @-109.89 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Poirier By Stoppage Method Of Victory @120.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units
Value Bet: Poirier Round 3 Round Betting @900.00 at Borgata Sports - 1 Unit
Top Betting Sites
24 June 2021
25 June 2021
26 June 2021
27 June 2021
11 July 2021
14 July 2021
25 July 2021
14 August 2021
Dustin Poirier v Conor McGregor 3