Kamaru Usman v Jorge Masvidal 2 Predictions & Tips – Same Again For Usman
- Kamaru Usman v Jorge Masvidal 2 predictions for the UFC welterweight title fight on April 24
- Usman dominated the first fight between the two men to win by unanimous decision
- Masvidal has not fought since that loss while Usman stopped Gilbert Burns last time out
- Usman is expected to win in trademark fashion, dominating for five rounds to get a decision
- Preview, predictions and head to head stats
Kamaru Usman v Jorge Masvidal 2 Predictions & Tips
- Masvidal has won 17 straight to take his professional record to 19-1
- Nine of Usman’s 18 career wins have come via Decision
- Since signing with the UFC in 2015 Usman has gone to a decision nine times in 13 fights
- Usman lost just one round with one judge when he beat Masvidal by unanimous decision at UFC 251
- Masvidal has not been knocked out since June 2008
- Masvidal’s 11 defeats since then have all come via the judges’ scorecards
- Usman has landed 51% of his takedown attempts
- Usman averages 3.44 takedowns per 15 minutes
- Usman took down Masvidal at least once in four of the five rounds in their first fight
Kamaru Usman Form
Jorge Masvidal Form
Kamaru Usman v Jorge Masvidal 2 FAQs
Where can I watch the Kamaru Usman v Jorge Masvidal 2 live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Kamaru Usman v Jorge Masvidal 2 live stream.
Where is Kamaru Usman v Jorge Masvidal 2 taking place?
Kamaru Usman v Jorge Masvidal 2 is taking place at UFC 261 on Saturday, April 24 at the VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena. It will be the first UFC event to have a full crowd since UFC 248 on March 7, 2020.
Top Betting Sites
17 April 2021
18 April 2021
19 April 2021
23 April 2021
25 April 2021
01 May 2021
09 May 2021
29 May 2021
UFC 261: Usman v Masvidal 2