- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
Kevin Holland vs Marvin Vettori Predictions & Tips - Fifth Straight Win For Vettori
- Kevin Holland vs Marvin Vettori predictions for UFC Fight Night on April 10
- Holland is returning to action less than a month after loss to Derek Brunson
- Vettori is riding a four-fight win streak
- Vettori tipped to win and move a step closer to middleweight title shot
- Preview, predictions and head to head stats
Kevin Holland vs Marvin Vettori Predictions & Tips
Marvin Vettori can beat late replacement Kevin Holland at the UFC APEX.
Holland was repeatedly taken down by Derek Brunson last month and offered nothing in return.
We could see similar scenes here as Vettori plays safe against an opponent he has not fully prepared for.
Vettori is likely to take down Holland repeatedly and keep the fight there.
A submission win is a possibility here, but a decision victory for Vettori is the most likely outcome.
- Marvin Vettori was supposed to be fighting Darren Till
- Marvin Vettori has won four straight fights
- Marvin Vettori has gone the distance in seven of his last eight fights
- Marvin Vettori has recorded just one stoppage win in almost five years
- Nine of Marvin Vettori’s 16 professional wins have come via submission
- Marvin Vettori has just two KO/TKO wins on his record
- Kevin Holland lost to Derek Brunson by unanimous decision last month
- Kevin Holland offered nothing on the ground when taken down by Derek Brunson
- Kevin Holland has been submitted twice in his career
Kevin Holland Form
Kevin Holland (21-6) stormed up the middleweight rankings with five straight victories in 2020.
Holland’s signature win in that time saw him stop Brazilian legend Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza with strikes in less than two minutes.
However, that streak was ended by a decision defeat to Derek Brunson last month.
Not only did the loss damage his stock, the manner of the loss drew plenty of criticism.
Apart from a load of trash talk, Holland offered very little in response when taken down by Brunson.
Marvin Vettori Form
Marvin Vettori received the backing of one judge in a split decision defeat to Israel Adesanya in April 2018.
Since then he has had no problem getting the backing of the judges.
Vettori is riding a four-fight win streak that has seen him best Cezar Ferreira and Andrew Sanchez over three rounds and Jack Hermansson over five.
His sole stoppage win in this run came when he submitted Karl Roberson in the first round.
Vettori has a 16-1-1 professional record, with two wins coming via KO/TKO and nine via submission.
Kevin Holland vs Marvin Vettori FAQs
Where can I watch the Kevin Holland vs Marvin Vettori live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Kevin Holland vs Marvin Vettori live stream.
Where is Kevin Holland vs Marvin Vettori taking place?
Kevin Holland vs Marvin Vettori is taking place at UFC Fight Night. The venue is the UFC APEX in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.
Vettori has hardly been helped by a late change in opponent but he should still get the job done.
He is likely to do what Brunson did. Take Holland down, make him lose interest and come away with the win.
Best Bet: Vettori by Sub or Dec Double Chance @-163.93 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Vettori by Decision Method Of Victory @162.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units