- Friday 30
- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
Leon Edwards vs Nate Diaz Predictions & Tips - Edwards To Down Diaz
- Leon Edwards vs Nate Diaz predictions for UFC 263 on June 12
- UFC 263 is taking place at Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona
- Edwards is on an 8-0-1 run while Diaz has gone 1-1 since the summer of 2016
- Edwards tipped to earn decision win over Diaz
- Preview, predictions and head to head stats
Leon Edwards vs Nate Diaz Predictions & Tips
Leon Edwards has his big fight and he can get the win he needs.
Diaz is durable and goes for quantity over quality in his striking, relying on his excellent cardio.
Edwards has the gas tank to go into deep waters with him though, and he is the better striker.
‘Rocky’ can outpoint Diaz to get back to winning ways.
- Leon Edwards is 8-0-1 in his last nine fights
- Leon Edwards is the better technical striker
- Leon Edwards has won by decision in seven of his 10 UFC wins
- Nate Diaz has fought just twice since summer 2016
- Nate Diaz is gone 4-4 over the past eight years
- Nate Diaz has fought just twice since losing to Conor McGregor
- Nate Diaz has only been knocked out once in his career
Leon Edwards Form
Leon Edwards needs this win after seeing his career stall since the summer of 2019.
The 29-year-old had embarked on an eight-fight win streak after dropping a decision to Kamaru Usman.
Wins over Donald Cerrone, Gunnar Nelson and Rafael dos Anjos had propelled him into the title picture.
However, the pandemic forced the cancellation of a fight with former champion Tyron Woodley.
He then saw a bout with Khamzat Chimaev get cancelled on three different occasions.
Edwards did return to action in March, but an accidental eye poke ended the contest prematurely.
That No Contest means the Birmingham-based fighter has not won in the Octagon since July 2019.
Nate Diaz Form
Nate Diaz is a legend of the sport and is now in his 17th year as a professional fighter.
UFC gold has eluded him over the years but he has beaten some top talent inside the Octagon over the years.
He famously became the first man to beat Conor McGregor in the UFC when he tapped him out in March 2016.
Diaz has fought just three times since then though, going 1-2.
Diaz dropped the rematch to McGregor when the two men went to war for five rounds in August 2016.
He did not return for three years, but when he did he bested former lightweight champion Anthony Pettis.
Diaz then faced Jorge Masvidal for the ‘BMF Championship’ and lost via TKO when the doctor pulled him after round three due to a cut.
Leon Edwards vs Nate Diaz FAQs
Where can I watch the Leon Edwards vs Nate Diaz live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Leon Edwards vs Nate Diaz live stream.
Where is Leon Edwards vs Nate Diaz taking place?
Leon Edwards vs Nate Diaz is taking place at UFC 263 on Saturday, June 12 at the Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona.
Nate Diaz should not be slept on, but Edwards can get his hand raised here.
He is the superior boxer and a natural welterweight. He can pick apart Diaz in the standup to get the nod from the judges.
Best Bet: Leon Edwards Winner @-454.55 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Value Bet: Edwards By Decision Method Of Victory @-136.99 at bet365 Sport NJ - 2 Units