Zhang Weili vs Rose Namajunas Predictions & Tips – Relentless Zhang To Retain
- Zhang Weili vs Rose Namajunas predictions for the UFC strawweight title fight on April 24
- Champion Zhang is on a 21-fight win streak having not lost since her pro debut
- Namajunas is a former champion who has gone 4-2 in her last six fights
- Zhang is tipped to successfully defend her strawweight crown
- Preview, predictions and head to head stats
Zhang Weili vs Rose Namajunas Predictions & Tips
- Weili Zhang is 21-1, winning 21 straight fights after losing her debut
- Rose Namajunas is 4-2 in her last six fights
- 17 of Zhang’s 21 wins have come by stoppage – 10 via KO/TKO and seven by submission
- Namajunas has been stopped twice in her career
- Zhang lands 6.38 significant strikes per minute and lands 48% of her strikes
- Zhang has never been taken down in her UFC career
- Zhang has never been knocked out (her one loss came via decision)
Zhang Weili Form
Rose Namajunas Form
Zhang Weili v Rose Namajunas FAQs
Where can I watch the Zhang Weili v Rose Namajunas live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Zhang Weili v Rose Namajunas live stream.
Where is Zhang Weili v Rose Namajunas taking place?
Zhang Weili v Rose Namajunas is taking place at UFC 261 on Saturday, April 24 at the VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena. It will be the first UFC event to have a full crowd since UFC 248 on March 7, 2020.
Top Betting Sites
12 April 2021
13 April 2021
17 April 2021
18 April 2021
25 April 2021
09 May 2021
29 May 2021
Zhang Weili v Rose Namajunas