Novibet Cash Out launched - Get an early profit on your sports bets
- Cash Out now available at Novibet
- You can cash out singles and accumulator bets for an early profit
- Exclusive Novibet bonus code also launched for new customers
Novibet are now offering Cash Out on selected markets.
Cash Out is popular with punters and is available at an increasing number of online bookmakers.
It is an easy way to guarantee an early profit before the game or match you are betting on reaches its conclusion. Alternatively, it offers a way to reduce your losses should a bet not be going as planned.
Novibet offer cash out on selected games and markets across various sports. Cash Out is available on single bets as well as multiples, and can be used on bets placed pre-match as well as live in-play - perfect if you (like many) enjoy placing a football accumulator at weekends!
If Cash Out is available on your bet(s), it will be clearly displayed. The option may be suspended or withdrawn during a match. This regularly happens - often because of a change in odds or a stoppage in play - and as soon as the market is live again, chances are you'll see a Cash Out option appear once again.
Cash Out is available to all Novibet customers, although the option is not available for bets placed with the use of a Free bet, meaning new customers will not be able to cash out their bets if placed with bonus funds (such as the free bet rewarded to new customers).
If you're opening an account with this bookmaker, the Novibet bonus code NEWBONUS will get you a £10 free bet when you register. You can claim the free bet and then use Cash Out with real-money bets, but you won't be able to cash out your free bet.
To use Cash Out at Novibet, simply:
- Login at Novibet (or open a new account using the bonus code NEWBONUS on registration)
- Place a singles or multiples bet
- If Cash Out is available, it will appear on-screen when the bet is live.
Terms and Conditions
- The Cash Out option is available in selected games and markets for single or multiple bets placed either before or during the game.
- There may be a delay in accepting the Cash Out request, which may vary depending on the sport or the market.
- If the odds change or a market is suspended or withdrawn, then the Cash Out request may not be successful.
- The Cash Out option will not be available for the period of time where the market in which the bet was placed is not available for betting for any reason.
- The Cash Out option is not available for bets placed with the use of a Free bet.
- The Cash out option is not available for bets placed (or for bets containing selections) on Virtual Sports.
- Repetitive Cash Out in a short time after placing the bet is not allowed.
- If the Cash Out request is successful then the bet will be settled immediately. The actual final result of the relevant markets will have no effect on the amount of the Cash Out.
- Full T&Cs available at Novibet.co.uk