Rabona CashOut - How to cash out your sports bets for an early profit
- Cashout now available at Rabona
- Feature available on singles and accumulator bets across a range of sports
- Exclusive Rabona promo code also launched for new customers
Rabona are offering Cash Out on selected markets across a range of sports.
Cash Out allows players to secure an early profit before a match you are betting on comes to an end. It also provides players with a way to reduce losses should their bet look unlikely to win.
At Rabona, Cashout is available on both pre-match and live in-play betting, and is featured on both singles and accumulator bets. When it comes to live betting, Cashout is available as soon as the bet is placed. If a bet has more than one selection (doubles, trebles, accumulators etc), Cashout will be available if all selections are available and open for betting.
Rabona offers this feature on selected games and matches across various sports.
If Cashout is available on your bet(s), the option will be displayed clearly alongside your bet, although it may be suspended or withdrawn during a match. This can happen for various reasons such as a stoppage in play (eg an injury in a football match) or a change in live odds. Once the market is live again, the Cashout option will usually appear again.
Cashout is available to all Rabona customers. If you're yet to join this sportsbook, use the Rabona promo code NEWBONUS when registering to get a bonus worth up to €200. Once registered, you can then take advantage of this feature, although please note that Cashout is not available where a free bet has been used.
To use Rabona Cashout, simply:
- Login at Rabona (or open a new account using the NEWBONUS code)
- Place a singles or multiples bet
- If Cash Out is available, it will appear on-screen when the bet is live.
Terms and Conditions
- Cashout is available both in prematch and live bets
- In Prematch bets, "Cashout" is available from the moment of the bet placement until the moment of the official event start
- In Live bets "Cashout" is available from the moment of the bet placement
- Played market/selection must be available and open for betting
- In bets with more than one selection, "Cashout" is available only if all selections are available and open for betting
- Cashout is not eligible on bets where a free bet has been used
- Full T&Cs can be found at the Rabona website