Riobet Promo Code - Get a 100 EUR welcome bonus when you join this sportsbook
- Riobet promocode information
- Get up to €100 when you join this sportsbook
- Find out how to claim your bonus plus learn all about betting at Riobet!
- Summary of Riobet Promo Codes
- How to use the Riobet promo code
- How to Claim Your Bonus
- Riobet Promo Code Pros and Cons
- How to Place a Bet at Riobet
- Riobet Sports to bet on
- Customer Service
- How to Deposit Funds To Your Account
- Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Riobet Promo Code FAQs
How to use the Riobet promo code
- Go to Riobet via this link. This takes you to their official website and directly to the registration page.
- Open an account. Click the ‘Sign Up’ button at the top of the page, enter your email address, and create a password.
- Insert the Riobet promo code. The second part if the registration form includes a box called ‘PromoCode’. At time of writing, a code is not required, but if you have one, enter it in this box to claim your welcome bonus, then click the ‘Sign Up’ button to create your account.
How to Claim Your Bonus
- Make sure you are logged in to your new account
- Go to the banking section and make a deposit of at least €20 up to 100 EUR (or currency equivalent).
- Your welcome bonus will be credited to your new account once the first deposit is made, up to a maximum €200.
Riobet Promo Code Pros and Cons
- Generous welcome bonus
- Bonus can be used on any sport
- Lots of payment methods including Bitcoin
- Only available in certain countries
- Not available in the UK
How to Place a Bet at Riobet
Riobet Sports to bet on
- American Football
- Australian Rules
- Gaelic Sports
- Ice Hockey
- Motor Sports
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Table Tennis
- Water Polo
- Winter Sports
- Live Chat: Login to access 24/7 Live Chat
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +356 355 000 65
- Skype: riosupport
How to Deposit Funds To Your Account
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Once a Bonus has been added to your account you cannot request a withdrawal until you have met the bonus conditions. If you do so the Bonus and all winnings will be cancelled. All Bonus Terms apply to wagers placed with both deposited funds and bonus funds until the wagering requirements have been met.
- When accepting a Bonus, you must make a bet turnover (Wagering Requirement) before you can make a withdrawal. Wagering Requirement = Rollover X Bonus amount. After completing the Wagering Requirement on allowed games, you can withdraw available funds.
- Wagering Requirement for Deposit Bonuses “+ 100% for the first deposit”, “+ 50% for the second deposit”, “+ 40% to the deposit weekly” – 35XBonus received. That is, the Wagering Requirement is 35 multiplied by the Bonus amount received.
Example: If your first deposit is €50 and you receive a €50 Bonus, you will have to wager €50x35 = €1750 before you will be allowed to place a withdrawal.
- The maximum bet you are allowed to place while you have an active Bonus is not more than 5usd / 5eur / 300rub / 150uah / 1mbtc. Where a player exceeds this limit their Bonus and all winnings will be void.
- Full T&Cs on the Riobet website
Riobet Promo Code FAQs
What is the Riobet promo code?
A Riobet promo code is not required at time of writing. Receive a 100% deposit bonus when you open an account using this code up to 100 EUR.
Is Riobet legal?
Yes. Riobet currently has a Curacao license and operates in a number of countries across Europe and around the world.
What is the best Riobet bonus code?
You can get a 100% welcome bonus when registering a new account. A Riobet promo code is not required.
Is Riobet legit?
Yes, Riobet is legit and offers legal, licensed online betting. Riobet.com is operated by RIOTECH N.V and is regulated by the Government of Curacao.
Is Riobet accepted in my country?
Riobet is restricted in the following countries and territories: Australia, Argentina, Afghanistan, Bulgaria, Brazil, Great Britain, Hungary, Vietnam, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, Indonesia, Iraq, Spain, Italy, Yemen, Canada, Cyprus, China, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, UAE, Poland, Romania, North Korea, Singapore, Slovakia, Sweden, United States of America, Thailand, Taiwan, Turkey, France, Czech Republic, Estonia, Japan.